Viking time problem

Thanks Bleed.

I don’t see a “He’s definitely playing” in there, so hopefully that comes from Marcus tomorrow morning.

Thanks Bleed.

I don’t see a “He’s definitely playing” in there, so hopefully that comes from Marcus tomorrow morning.

I hope he plays...I think we have all forgotten how good he can be.

That being said, I’m going to keep my expectations in check. Practice speed and game speed, as you know, are two different animals.

Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope he plays...I think we have all forgotten how good he can be.

That being said, I’m going to keep my expectations in check. Practice speed and game speed, as you know, are two different animals.

Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a freshman he was a role player who made some nice plays. With his injury and inactivity it's reasonable to expect he'll have taken a step backward from that. If all goes well, he'll regain his freshman form by the end of this season and can build on that in the off season.

He might be, but we unfortunately we can't really trust you identify winning and losing scenarios after your Viking post

You sure about that?. Think I called it pretty accurately. Been a vikes fan for life but this really was a pretty easy call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure about that?. Think I called it pretty accurately. Been a vikes fan for life but this really was a pretty easy call.
I thought about this convo as we enjoyed post BB game tacos and watched the end on the TV. Why the Vikes were favored was bizarre.

no, your post was idiotic because it had nothing to do with the time problem of both games scheduled at the same time. You said the time problem isnt an issue because the Vikings will lose...How does that solve the time problem?

Also, it was idiotic because you thought the Eagles were in with just a win.

no, your post was idiotic because it had nothing to do with the time problem of both games scheduled at the same time. You said the time problem isnt an issue because the Vikings will lose...How does that solve the time problem?

Also, it was idiotic because you thought the Eagles were in with just a win.

I was right because watching the vikes lose instead of watching the gophers was idiotic just like anyone who doesn't get that.

I thought about this convo as we enjoyed post BB game tacos and watched the end on the TV. Why the Vikes were favored was bizarre.

Huh? It wasn't bizarre at all. The Bears hadn't won in Minneapolis since the 2011 season, and home teams are spotted 2.5 to 3 points as a general rule. It would've been shocking if the Vikings weren't favored in this game.

Thought the same as we grabbed a burger and watched the Vikings try to play football against the new class of the division. The worm has turned in the north.

I thought the line was a little wacked myself. My hope was that Vegas knew something I didn't. I suppose it might have had something to do with the uncertainty of which players the Bears would run out there.

Thought the same as we grabbed a burger and watched the Vikings try to play football against the new class of the division. The worm has turned in the north.

I thought the line was a little wacked myself. My hope was that Vegas knew something I didn't. I suppose it might have had something to do with the uncertainty of which players the Bears would run out there.
I think that uncertainty was the issue in dogging the division leaders, but the closer we got, the less of an unknown that looked to be.

I think the main "Viking time problem" is that it isn't the mid-'70s.

;)

JTG

Top Bottom