Viking time problem

book

Reaction score
Saw they changed Sunday game time to 3:30 - Will Gophs change St Mary game to 1 or 1:30? Football changes times all the time!

I would have to care about the Vikings...which I don't. I will be watching the Gophers.

Saw they changed Sunday game time to 3:30 - Will Gophs change St Mary game to 1 or 1:30? Football changes times all the time!

The Viking change creates a traveling nightmare, especially for those on light rail.

If the WiFi or data service were any good in Williams Arena, that would be one thing. They are not.

I think I’ll record one and then watch it right after the other ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much of a problem if you ask me. Even if the vikes win which isn't real likely the eagles will likely win and claim the last playoff spot anyway.

Not much of a problem if you ask me. Even if the vikes win which isn't real likely the eagles will likely win and claim the last playoff spot anyway.

Hey there big Vikes fan - the Vikings win and they're in, so you don't know what you're talking about. Also, how is a Vikes win "not real likely" when the Vikings are 5 point favorites?

I'll probably watch the vikes given it is a win and in situation and the gopher game should be a snoozer against a soft opponent. Obviously hoping they both get the win.

With a 3pm tip off and all the TV timeouts, its possible to see 3/4 of the game by switching channels.

You don't know much about football. You probably shouldn't talk about it.

Made the decision that if it’s announced ahead of time Curry will play, I’ll go to the Gophers game. If not, stay home, watch the Vikes, gear up for the Big Ten season.

I will record the gophers and watch the Vikings. Then watch the gophers

I do not get ESPN-U on my cable system, so I guess I'll be watching the Vikings and tracking the Gophers on the internet.

In all honesty, the Vikings game has much more importance - in terms of the Vikings must win to make the playoffs. The Gopher BB game is a non-conference game against a team with a 3-9 record that has been getting blown out on a regular basis.

To put the Gophers 1st, you have to be a hard-core Gophers fan. If that's you, more power to you. But I suspect the vast majority of TV viewers will be following the Vikings live.

I do not get ESPN-U on my cable system, so I guess I'll be watching the Vikings and tracking the Gophers on the internet.

In all honesty, the Vikings game has much more importance - in terms of the Vikings must win to make the playoffs. The Gopher BB game is a non-conference game against a team with a 3-9 record that has been getting blown out on a regular basis.

To put the Gophers 1st, you have to be a hard-core Gophers fan. If that's you, more power to you. But I suspect the vast majority of TV viewers will be following the Vikings live.
Count me as a hard-core Gopher fan. The NFL and the Vikings bore me. But, to all who find Vikings football exciting, best wishes.

I’m at Williams. It’s what we do.
I hope the Vikes win, everyone will be happy.

I’d imagine attendance will be pretty bad. Curious to see who shows up

And the internet ****** of the year award goes to maliksealy.

Hah! I thought it was hilarious considering how inaccurate the statement you made was. Vikes win and they're in OR Eagles lose and they're in. Just saying. Go Vikes and Gophers (I'll be up in Toronto watching hockey so sadly I probably won't be watching either)!

Vikings game on the main tv hooked up to the sound system. Gophers game on the the secondary tv beneath it streaming through whatever I choose (amazon fire tv, xbox one, chromecast, laptop connected through hdmi).

This couldn't be more wrong. Good job.

And the internet ****** of the year award goes to maliksealy.

He might be, but we unfortunately we can't really trust you identify winning and losing scenarios after your Viking post

My entire family including kids home from college are trying to find ways to not take the tickets to go to Sunday's game.

Would have been nice to start the game at 2 anyways to help with traffic etc...

If the WiFi or data service were any good in Williams Arena, that would be one thing. They are not.
Indeed the live stats on their own app never works during the second half...

The Vikings game has a lot of moving pieces. Will the Bears really bring it? Will the Rams take a big lead against the 49ers and and prompt Nagy to rest their starters? Lot of people thinking +6 was a good bet, now down to +3.5. A recipe for suffering, IMO.

I'll be at the Barn, hoping for a Curry sighting.

Indeed the live stats on their own app never works during the second half...

The Vikings game has a lot of moving pieces. Will the Bears really bring it? Will the Rams take a big lead against the 49ers and and prompt Nagy to rest their starters? Lot of people thinking +6 was a good bet, now down to +3.5. A recipe for suffering, IMO.

I'll be at the Barn, hoping for a Curry sighting.

The WiFi at the Prep Bowl was outstanding, and 4G got through pretty well, too. So I was able to watch the Gophers beat Wisconsin sitting in my purple seat. Why oh why can't the U be more fan friendly?

Made the decision that if it’s announced ahead of time Curry will play, I’ll go to the Gophers game. If not, stay home, watch the Vikes, gear up for the Big Ten season.

Here you go Hodger!

per Marcus:

Eric Curry appears closer than he’s ever been to making his season debut for the Gophers, who are hoping that he will play Sunday afternoon against Mount St. Mary’s.

Minnesota coach Richard Pitino said Saturday that Curry had been making progress since the Dec. 21 win against North Carolina A&T.

For the first time this season, Curry was listed among the reserves under the probable starting lineup for Sunday’s game. His status is still a game-day decision.

“He’s progressing nicely in practice,” Pitino said. “He’s definitely progressing, so we’re hopeful for tomorrow. But I think the big thing is he’s progressing well in practice, which is important.”

Curry practiced for an hour with full contact before the last game. He was able to finish some moves offensively in the post and run the floor, but he still looked a bit uncomfortable wearing a big knee brace.

“Eric likes to be pushed,” Pitino said. “He will really, really when he does get back and obviously when he’s healthy, he does so many little things. Our defense and our activity is so much better when he’s on the court. I think our younger guys see it, learn from it and it motivates them to get a little bit better and a little bit scrappier.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...urry-makes-his-season-debut-sunday/503665072/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom