Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,261
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'm interested to hear Gramp's answer to this. Preferably tomorrow morning when he's more coherent.
    Why would an uneducable imbecile be interested when you can just play in your Spaghettios.
    Kingdom Warriors


  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I'm interested to hear Gramp's answer to this. Preferably tomorrow morning when he's more coherent.
    Spewing more hate. Sad. You don’t get it.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    33,558
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Spewing more hate. Sad. You don’t get it.
    Even Gramps can't defend Trump when he's this ignorant, so he throws insults and hides.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,954
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    For an idiot that doesn't even understand what I said? You live in Howdyland. You are one of the most factless posters on tOTB. I can recommend an assisted care facility for you in Northern Minnesota. Before you claim I got nothin', find even just one fact to discuss.
    This is what you came up with! The puppet head got lopped off his rule and the Soviets invaded to prop up the satellite state. Any questions? Terrorism? We gave the Afghans weapons to destabilize the regime. The UNITED STATES dethroned the Soviet puppet state and Donald J. Trump thinks it was terrorism? We gave the Afghans Red Eyes and Stingers to shoot down choppers and they did so with great success. Those people were not terrorists. They were our FREEDOM fighters. Do you need more edge-a-maka-shun, junior? Make 'Murica Great Again!
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31,261
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    What had that patient ate before you spilled the bedpan? Must've been pretty messy. Everyone has bad days from time to time.
    Kingdom Warriors

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean S View Post
    This is what you came up with! The puppet head got lopped off his rule and the Soviets invaded to prop up the satellite state. Any questions? Terrorism? We gave the Afghans weapons to destabilize the regime. The UNITED STATES dethroned the Soviet puppet state and Donald J. Trump thinks it was terrorism? We gave the Afghans Red Eyes and Stingers to shoot down choppers and they did so with great success. Those people were not terrorists. They were our FREEDOM fighters. Do you need more edge-a-maka-shun, junior? Make 'Murica Great Again!
    and they turned into Al-Queda. Stay out of the proxy wars, they always turn messy

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I bet jtf twitter posts have some of the lowest response rates of any poster here. Unfortunately, only JTF can do the research necessary to confirm.
    The reason the response rates are low is because you tools have no legitimate arguments against what he is posting. He and Cruze are easily the best information miners on this board. Other than JTF's ability to mine past posts from GH, the rest of the information is accessible to those who choose to pursue facts.
    Last edited by cncmin; 01-08-2019 at 08:56 AM.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    The reason the response rates are low is because you tools have no legitimate arguments against what he is posting.
    doesn't bode well for your posts if true.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    Why would anyone respond to JTF's posts? 90-95% of it is just cut and paste tweets or articles. Almost never offers anything of his own. Hard to be attacked when you don't offer up anything or any opinions of your own for anyone to call BS on. I get it, it's the safe way to go.



    I actually love not so much the twitter posts but the people that he re-tweets!! I always get a kick out of the people he digs up! 20 or early 30-something angry often-white Libs. It never gets old!
    lol @ you.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    For an idiot that doesn't even understand what I said? You live in Howdyland. You are one of the most factless posters on tOTB. I can recommend an assisted care facility for you in Northern Minnesota. Before you claim I got nothin', find even just one fact to discuss.
    It's clear you always got nothin', because you always post nothin'.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    and they turned into Al-Queda. Stay out of the proxy wars, they always turn messy
    Join the war to help the helpless and you get into a terrible mess. Avoid the war and let evil spread, and you empower that evil. Unfortunately, it's just not that simple.

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Join the war to help the helpless and you get into a terrible mess. Avoid the war and let evil spread, and you empower that evil. Unfortunately, it's just not that simple.
    Oh it's pretty simple. Usually has to with money and not the "domino effect"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •