Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ummm, what?

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Trump said Russia was "right" to invade Afghanistan in 1979
    From December 4th:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7d22c54f360e

Last month, Russian lawmakers took another big step in the same direction by approving a draft resolution that seeks to justify the Soviet Union’s war in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989. The formal vote on the measure — proposed jointly by lawmakers from the United Russia and Communist parties — will be held before the 30th anniversary of the withdrawal of Soviet troops on Feb. 15. Hailing the decision, Communist lawmaker Nikolai Kharitonov called it a victory for “historical truth.”

Do you ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself?...
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    Do you ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself?...
    Yes, I certainly do get the feeling that there are several people on this board who don't want to admit to themselves that the President:

- Has only the most tenuous grasp on history
    - Has surrounded himself with corporatist lobbyists
    - Has myriad conflicts of interest

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Yes, I certainly do get the feeling that there are several people on this board who don't want to admit to themselves that the President:

- Has only the most tenuous grasp on history
    - Has surrounded himself with corporatist lobbyists
    - Has myriad conflicts of interest
    You get that feeling by repeatedly posting in threads where you are the only one posting? If I were you, that would give me the feeling of being ignored.

Unfortunately, that's not a feeling I ever get here, because Jake and the progressive 8 love to pay attention to me.

The only thing that people have in their arsenal to attack jtf is belittling. You'll note very little substance in the responses to his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You get that feeling by repeatedly posting in threads where you are the only one posting? If I were you, that would give me the feeling of being ignored.

Unfortunately, that's not a feeling I ever get here, because Jake and the progressive 8 love to pay attention to me.
    Where are all these threads that no one else posts to?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Where are all these threads that no one else posts to?
    three consecutive JTF posts in THIS thread with no one else posting. You didn't have to look far.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    The only thing that people have in their arsenal to attack jtf is belittling. You'll note very little substance in the responses to his posts.
    There is very little jtf substance in jtf posts. Mainly the twitter feeds/thoughts of others. That's fine. When jtf does post, I don't really mind at all, and think he has pretty good thoughts.

three consecutive JTF posts in THIS thread with no one else posting. You didn't have to look far.
    Looks like you posted, ogee, and jake. All the same day. Want to try again?

Looks like you posted, ogee, and jake. All the same day. Want to try again?
    Follow along. On this page, jtf posted three consecutive times with no one responding. Ogee asked if he feels like he's talking to himself. It was funny.

Follow along. On this page, jtf posted three consecutive times with no one responding. Ogee asked if he feels like he's talking to himself. It was funny.
    You are right, ogee responded, and so did you and Jake in this very thread. All within 24 hours of that first post in his series of 3. There are lots of threads that sit there for a day before people respond.

It is funny he quoted himself though I'll give you that.

You are right, ogee responded, and so did you and Jake in this very thread. All within 24 hours of that first post in his series of 3. There are lots of threads that sit there for a day before people respond.

It is funny he quoted himself though I'll give you that.
    I bet jtf twitter posts have some of the lowest response rates of any poster here. Unfortunately, only JTF can do the research necessary to confirm.

I bet jtf twitter posts have some of the lowest response rates of any poster here. Unfortunately, only JTF can do the research necessary to confirm.
    I like his twitter posts.