Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The “rookie” mistake is not bringing a disinfectant to wipe everything you may want to touch prior to touching it.

    I fly waaaayyyy to often not to.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Touché.


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Yeah, that’s one approach. St Paul, how do you think the polite request would work with 0723?

    Germophobe, eh. Yeah, I hear ya. I use the tray though. I don’t lick the thing. I’d love to see you with your meal in your lap - along with the guy’s seat in front of you - on a transoceanic flight though.
    How am I supposed handle two Sprites, two whiskeys and a crossword puzzle, with no tray?

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The “rookie” mistake is not bringing a disinfectant to wipe everything you may want to touch prior to touching it.

    I fly waaaayyyy to often not to.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Respect!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,773
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    The “rookie” mistake is not bringing a disinfectant to wipe everything you may want to touch prior to touching it.

    I fly waaaayyyy to often not to.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Shouldn't you be Delta Platinum with a good travel card if you travel that much? You should be freely upgraded to economy plus or 1st class every flight and access to the Delta lounges. Flying should be a breeze for you.

  5. #35

    Default Should economy airline seats reclne?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Shouldn't you be Delta Platinum with a good travel card if you travel that much? You should be freely upgraded to economy plus or 1st class every flight and access to the Delta lounges. Flying should be a breeze for you.
    Platinum? Correct, however:

    1. Seating is still competitive (I’m not the only one) so it’s not always available.
    2. My travel isn’t always booked weeks in advance (see #1.)
    3. My Admin gets pissed at me (she claims #1.)
    4. Not all planes are Delta or nice ( puddle jumpers.)
    5. If I’m traveling with Mrs. SF24 and there is only ONE seat available in First Class/Business/Comfort.....guess who ISN’T getting it.

    However; your point is valid. Flying is usually a very good experience for me.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; 12-23-2018 at 06:47 AM.

  6. #36

    Default

    Little known fact: pilot and co-pilot seats recline waaay back.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Damn dude. You’re fat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I lift weights and bike a lot so I have a lot of muscle in my legs. So much I have to buy special jeans. You jealous?
    Who hates iowa?

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    It's called business class.
    On smaller airplanes the business class isn't much better. I want to see entire airplanes designed better for the customer and an airline to try it.
    Who hates iowa?

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    On smaller airplanes the business class isn't much better. I want to see entire airplanes designed better for the customer and an airline to try it.
    You know anybody at Boeing? Might have to take it up with them rather than an airline
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    You know anybody at Boeing? Might have to take it up with them rather than an airline
    The airlines can have boeing design the insides of the planes theway they want. I wasn't only talking about the configuration of airplanes i was talking about the customer service as a whole. Airlines treat the majority of their customers like sh!t and get away with it because we only have a few options for flying. My biggest pet peave is when they change the times of your flights after you book them. We have even had a stop added to a nonstop flight we paid more to book. Nothing you can do because you agree to their terms whenyou buy the ticket. No other industry can get away with that and survive. Only airlines.
    Who hates iowa?

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Damn dude. You’re fat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You must be a BMI guy

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    You must be a BMI guy
    I'd like him to call some football players who are 5'10" and over 200 lbs fat. I'm sure there are a few vikings who would kick his @ss.

    Edit: On a side note I have put on some not so lean weight recently, I blame having a kid.... and beer. Probably all the beer.
    Who hates iowa?

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I lift weights and bike a lot so I have a lot of muscle in my legs. So much I have to buy special jeans. You jealous?
    You should change your handle to special jeans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You should change your handle to special jeans.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll pass.
    Who hates iowa?

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    You should change your handle to special jeans.
    this was actually pretty funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •