***OFFICIAL NC A&T AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at the Barn, this time of year is always choppy with finals break, Christmas break, etc. But tonight, all eyes will be on Eric Curry. Here's hoping he gets some run and gets his game legs underneath him. Let's make quick order out of these guys.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling with Gophers 91, Aggies 66

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A&T vs. Power 6 Opponents
@ Wake Forest, L 70-98
@ Maryland, L 59-82
@ Virginia Tech, L 60-82

Best Win: over #255 Central Connecticut, 72-60

Worth Noting: won @ Mount Saint Mary's (Gophers' final non-conference opponent), 74-60.

I’m excited. Going to the pregame chalk talk thing with Richard and Jamal Abu Shamala. I’ll ask if IW is transferring

Cheapest tickets still showing up for 21-25 on stubhub. Curious to see what the turnout is tonight. I would have paid $10 a piece for my wife and I last minute... but not seems steep for a night in what I presume will be a lifeless environment.

Does anyone ever have any luck scalping?

Ps I know I’m cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back at the Barn, this time of year is always choppy with finals break, Christmas break, etc. But tonight, all eyes will be on Eric Curry. Here's hoping he gets some run and gets his game legs underneath him. Let's make quick order out of these guys.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Curry is a no-go. He is standing on the side in sweats during warmups. Well, hopefully by the 30th

Curry not dressed. Watching shoot-a-round in sweats. Bummer.

Curry and Jarvis Johnson with a little sideline 3-pt contest. Jarvis won. Then Coffey makes half-court shot as guys leave court for dressing room.

Pitino said at the pregame talk we wouldn’t see Curry tonight but assumes he will play 12/30. Who knows at this point. He practices for about an hour. Wonder if fitness isn’t there yet?

Cool pregame thing. Will try to post my thoughts after the game. WiFi sucks inside The Barn

Cheapest tickets still showing up for 21-25 on stubhub. Curious to see what the turnout is tonight. I would have paid $10 a piece for my wife and I last minute... but not seems steep for a night in what I presume will be a lifeless environment.

Does anyone ever have any luck scalping?

Ps I know I’m cheap

You want tickets for the 30th? I can’t use mine. Free to a good home. Send me a message.

Pitino said at the pregame talk we wouldn’t see Curry tonight but assumes he will play 12/30. Who knows at this point. He practices for about an hour. Wonder if fitness isn’t there yet?

Cool pregame thing. Will try to post my thoughts after the game. WiFi sucks inside The Barn

Saw fitness was a concern per Marcus yesterday I believe.

Started out 0-4 from three.

Can’t buy an outside shot. 22% now

Brutal on offense yet again. Down 6.

Down 10. At what point do you get worried?

I would be worried now. Nothing has changed.

IW with gorgeous drive and dish for Oturu slam.

Murphy decided it was enough already. Nice having a guy that can do that.

I don't know what you guys were so stressed about.

Inside play and fast breaks saving the day.

IW with magical drive and dish for Murphy slam. Thing of beauty.

Top Bottom