***OFFICIAL NC A&T AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Can't see game in Tahoe- what's with Curry? 0 pts first half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry and Jarvis Johnson with a little sideline 3-pt contest. Jarvis won. Then Coffey makes half-court shot as guys leave court for dressing room.

Amir’s only basket, so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thx and is Amir having a typical disinterested first half?

Thx and is Amir having a typical disinterested first half?

I would say yes. I don’t recall one aggressive drive to the hoop. I might have missed one though. Against these guys, should have been 10.

I would say yes. I don’t recall one aggressive drive to the hoop. I might have missed one though. Against these guys, should have been 10.

How can people think he has a pro future when he fails to show energy and desire for at least 20" a game?

Out of town in Colorado. How’s IW performing? I’m assuming he didn’t start?

Our team now 10% from three. Should just not shoot them anymore. Brutal.

Out of town in Colorado. How’s IW performing? I’m assuming he didn’t start?

He’s doing ok. Two amazing drive and dish assists and one nice drive and score to close out half.

Can Kalscheur actually shoot it or not? Were the first few games a fluke?

Omersa stinking up the place. Turnover city.

Nice pass by Stull. He is one of the better passers on the team.

Pitino, PLEASE recruit more guards that can shoot.

Struggles against this kind of competition portends a very rough conference season, I'm afraid. The degraded play of our experienced players is probably the most concerning. I understand McBrayer has had a very hard time of it personally but he's a shell of the player he was two years ago.

Struggles against this kind of competition portends a very rough conference season, I'm afraid. The degraded play of our experienced players is probably the most concerning. I understand McBrayer has had a very hard time of it personally but he's a shell of the player he was two years ago.

Meh, we have had a long break off where the kids were taking finals and busy with school. Maybe a little rusty tonight, maybe looking past their opponent and forward to the holidays etc. After NCAT got the first punch in the team responded and has stayed in control since then. I'm not saying I'm happy they seemed mentally not in this game, just saying I'm not surprised and not concerned.

Meh, we have had a long break off where the kids were taking finals and busy with school. Maybe a little rusty tonight, maybe looking past their opponent and forward to the holidays etc. After NCAT got the first punch in the team responded and has stayed in control since then. I'm not saying I'm happy they seemed mentally not in this game, just saying I'm not surprised and not concerned.

Well then, if Assmaster is not concerned........

Washington should have 12 assists easy. Needs to keep pushing the pace. Seems engaged defensively as well

Ugly game. Pitino mentioned the pre-Christmas let down in the pregame talk. They are doing enough to win but not much more.

Monster game by Murphy and Oturu

Murphy just eating these guys for dinner. Oturu playing well. The A&T guards outplaying our guards by a mile. Not even close. If we could shoot a little, might be a different story.

This game looks easier on paper than it was on the court. I sure hope these kids start making some three point shots.
Why have the Gophers been so cold? No way the Gophers compete in the B1G with such poor shooting from behind the arc.

Not worried. Keep winning the games. Get your head on straight in short order

Gophers also left a bunch of points on the table by not making their free throws again. That is an area that will end up costing them 2-3 games in the big ten methinks.

Hopefully our strategy is to use all of our 3pt misses now so that we won't have any in B1G play. In all seriousness though, IW played well, Murph was a beast and Oturu continues to improve. If we can shooting 3s again at a somewhat acceptable clip we will be okay.

3pt field goals will make this team or break this team in B10 play. Need to shoot better than 20%

Nice to see both bigs with double doubles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3pt field goals will make this team or break this team in B10 play. Need to shoot better than 20%

Nice to see both bigs with double doubles

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Need to shoot better freethrows too or we will be losing a lot of close games that could have gone our way.

Two really funny things from the game.

McBrayer pretending to high five teammates after his made technical free throws.

McBrayer giving the ball to Omersa with 1 second left when he knew it would be a shot clock violation at the very end of the game.

Top Bottom