Kill's Staff

If anyone is wondering, here is where Kill's staff has been since they left the U.

Jerry Kill - Rutgers OC 2017, Southern Illinois AD 2018-Present
Matt Limegrover - Penn State OL Coach 2017-Present
Tracy Claeys - Washington State DC 2018-Present
Brian Anderson - Illinois State WR Coach 2018 - Present
Jeff Phelps - Washington State DL Coach 2017-Present
Pat Poore - Southern Illinois TE, Fullbacks, and Special Teams 2017-Present
Rob Reeves - Eastern Michigan TE Coach 2018-Present
Jay Sawvel - Wake Forest DC 2017-2018
Mike Sherels - Out of coaching, we all know and understand the story. Hoping he can make a return someday.
Jim Zebrowski - Buffalo Quarerbacks & Co-OC 2017 - Present

Actually over the course of his like 8 or so years on the show, Michael Scott hooked up with Jan, Holly, the lady that was married to the baseball coach, Pam’s mom...all decent looking. What point were you trying to make?

So you would say that on the show Michael was a ladies man?

If anyone is wondering, here is where Kill's staff has been since they left the U.

Mike Sherels - Out of coaching, we all know and understand the story. Hoping he can make a return someday.

Addendum:
Bart “Miss Jackson” Miller was hired as Ohio’s offensive line coach after his stint as TE coach at Air
Force.

Actually over the course of his like 8 or so years on the show, Michael Scott hooked up with Jan, Holly, the lady that was married to the baseball coach, Pam’s mom...all decent looking. What point were you trying to make?

Was the lady married to the baseball coach the one that was a manager at Dave and Buster's?

Interesting, thanks for the info. I didn't realize Phelps joined Claeys at WSU.

The implication that dpodoll68 has ever had an interaction with a female is what makes this comment outstanding. Sort of like Michael Scott saying "that's what she said."
LOL [emoji23][emoji1787]

She did enjoy visiting the Calgary Stampede with her high school band more than 20 years ago, but no other trips north of the border that I'm aware of.

A few trips south of the border that you’re unaware of.

Last edited:

4 in 8 years? Please tell us you don’t think that’s a good run.

Any updates on Kill’s staff’s sex life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
You know it was a scripted tv show, right?

Just checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the context of the conversation right?
Just checking. Let’s recap Mr. Reading Comprehension.

Someone says: The implication that dpodoll68 has ever had an interaction with a female is what makes this comment outstanding. Sort of like Michael Scott saying "that's what she said."

Then someone else says something along the lines of: well that Michael Scott character got around a bit and lists his partners.

Then I say, 4 in eight years doesn’t seem like Hugh Hefner.

Then you chime in to ask if we know our conversation about a fictional tv characters prowess with women is in fact a scripted versus ad-lobbed tv show. Yes, we are aware of that sir.

Now can we get back to how many times we’ve all procreated and where our partners have traveled?

Top Bottom