Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mattis Retiring

Alpha males have massive beer guts and wear a scraggly gray pony tail.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    According to former military that know Mattis, it has been suggested that Trump fired Mattis and Kelly and asked them to leave via resignation. They say that Mattis is tireless and would never quit.

I can see that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah.....you'd like to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Huh? You got $5k for a dead dog?
    I thought you were a christian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha males sometimes even wear pink pants.

Last edited by Bad Gopher; 12-22-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Alpha males sometimes even wear pink pants.

Many of them are knock-kneed.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

So f'ing what?

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Hey another meaningless cnc post with a fancy word.

lol! You actually think there was a fancy word in my post. I’m so happy that people like you actually exist. Thank you for being you.

Damn good thing we have WH staffing changes to pull our hair out about so we don't have to report about pointless crap like major moves on prison reform and banning bump stocks (which I think everyone in the planet was screaming about for months?)

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    Damn good thing we have WH staffing changes to pull our hair out about so we don't have to report about pointless crap like major moves on prison reform and banning bump stocks (which I think everyone in the planet was screaming about for months?)
    Not me! I have a Good deal of affection for my bump stock. And I’ll most likely need it more than ever now; what with all these violent prisoners getting furloughs or pardons.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

The President has only himself to blame. Heís the one who is always stepping on his own messages. Weíve been in Syria like what.....7 years? He couldnít have waited a week or two to make that announcement? Remember....it wasnít leaked. He tweeted it. Further proof heís a dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    The last guy was great. The current guys are terrible. Always. Over and over again.

That's not the point. I wasn't comparing him to previous Secretaries of Defense. I was comparing him to other current senior leaders in the Trump Admn. Mattis remains in the cabinet until 2/28.

This!!! If you told America in 2014, that the next POTUS in 2018 would, in one week, sign the prison/sentencing reform bill, create opportunity zones in low income, inner city neighborhoods, ban bump stocks, pull out of Syria & pull half the troops out of Afghanistan after 17 years, the left would have cheered and instinctively assumed it would be the Democratic candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    This!!! If you told America in 2014, that the next POTUS in 2018 would, in one week, sign the prison/sentencing reform bill, create opportunity zones in low income, inner city neighborhoods, ban bump stocks, pull out of Syria & pull half the troops out of Afghanistan after 17 years, the left would have cheered and instinctively assumed it would be the Democratic candidate.
    I am surprised jam jam didn’t report this great news, along with congrats to djt.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    I am surprised jam jam didnít report this great news, along with congrats to djt.
    Jammer has mental health issues. A close friend knows his psychiatrist. Not good.

Mattis is acting like a little girl since he got fired. The man is a traitor. Heís gone at the end of the year. Good riddance. Never liked him.

MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Iíll make you a deal. If he drops the border wall, Iíll post a photo of myself wearing my MAGA hat.