Eric Curry expectations

I don't see any reason Curry can't be as good as he was as a freshman.

I really believe that if Curry can't get back within the next couple of games they need to evaluate whether it makes sense to use this as another redshirt year and apply for that 6th year medical hardship waiver from the NCAA. Not sure it's the best decision to burn a full year of eligibility just for a month or two of meaningful game action for Curry.

I really believe that if Curry can't get back within the next couple of games they need to evaluate whether it makes sense to use this as another redshirt year and apply for that 6th year medical hardship waiver from the NCAA. Not sure it's the best decision to burn a full year of eligibility just for a month or two of meaningful game action for Curry.

I don't think it works that way. Wouldn't a doctor need to sign off on him being physically unable to play in order to get the waiver? If not, you could just claim someone is injured when they're not and apply a second redshirt to any player you want.

Doesn’t seem like Curry will play this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don’t get your point. Fitzgerald was not getting any player time at the U for reasons we don’t really know. But that doesn’t mean the he didn’t improve under Pitino, maybe just not enough in the right areas to play.

In the last presser Pitino seemed to show that he may get impatient with some players. He said that it is really pretty simple for a player to know what to do, it is just a matter of them doing it. It is obvious that he has improved the game of several players, but he may get frustrated when a player doesn’t put in the effort to do the right things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As some of you know i follow some very successful coaches and programs. No one gets every single player developed to the full extent. Injuries, attitude play a huge role. I give Pitino a B- on development, pretty decent and his best mark in any category, equaled by his recruiting. If scouting and prepping for opponents and better defense were equal to the first two we would be above .500.

As some of you know i follow some very successful coaches and programs. No one gets every single player developed to the full extent. Injuries, attitude play a huge role. I give Pitino a B- on development, pretty decent and his best mark in any category, equaled by his recruiting. If scouting and prepping for opponents and better defense were equal to the first two we would be above .500.

We are 10-2

Top Bottom