Gophers Hire former Maine Head Coach Joe Harasymiak to be on-field Assistant

Who was the poster who thought the world was going to come to an end because of Rossi's inaccurate bio of his time at Maine? Has anyone contacted him to pore over Harasymiak's bio?

Who was the poster who thought the world was going to come to an end because of Rossi's inaccurate bio of his time at Maine? Has anyone contacted him to pore over Harasymiak's bio?

Plot twist, Harasymiak was going to expose Rossi if he didn’t get the job.

A big raise to be an assistant with the Gophers so it seems. He's a young guy climbing up the coaching ladder the kind that PJ Fleck said he'd welcome.

I hope it works for the Defense. Rossi is now taking the full reigns. Any additional help on the Defense is welcomed now that we are stocking up on talent.

He's from New Jersey. I remember people thinking our recruiting would come crashing down when Linguist left too.

Interestingly, we have three signees from MO : D'vion Harris, MJ Anderson, and Brady Weeks.

FWIW, I watched Maine’s game with Weber State and was extremely impressed with the Defense that was out on the field that evening. The travel schedule they had in less than 8 days or so was brutal IMO. I did not watch the Eastern Washington game. He came across as young, energetic and his players (fundamentally sound). Whether that translates to doing well here, I have no clue. Guessing, as many have, he will provide an additional footprint in recruitment of NE kids. I do tip my cap to him for getting those kids as far as they got. They lost a player who collapsed in pre-season so he and his kids “kept their oars in the water” so to speak.

comments from Maine's fans indicate they will miss him and wish him well. very positive.

Ooooofda, Maine's d.c. bolts for a gig at jws... Within the conference. NOT a good 24hours for Maine fans

Yeah, seems unlikely that he recruited outside of Maine

CA, TX, and FL ties would be nice. That’s where most of the players are. He may know where to get the best lobsters and blueberries. Great to have HC experience on the staff.

Seems like a good young coach on the rise. I’m sure reusse and souhan will bring him down to earth

Top Bottom