Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I don't know why it was so tough to beat the "JV" anyway. According to Obama, it was nothing to worry about. Why are we so excited about finally taking care of it?

Default Victory!!! ISIS in Syria Defeated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Meaningless post since you know the corporate controlled members of the GOP hate Trump's MAGA agenda. They want the same corporate run government as the D's. That's why they're 'never Trumpers'. Only the ignorant, or those using the terms for brevity, talk in terms of left and right. What we're talking about is Wall st. vs. Main st. All the decision makers from the D party & most of them from the R party, are paid by & fighting for, Wall St. Trump's fighting for Main St. That's why you see so much unity between the NeoCons and the NeoLibs, they're both protecting the same corporate spigot they drink from.
    Come on dog! Trump has united EVERYBODY on this one with one exception......his Boss.....Putin. Putin must have called him last night and threatened him. The conversation went like this.

Putin
    White House operator? Put my bi..tch on the phone.

White House Operator
    Mr. President? Sir, Iím sorry to wake you but your Big Daddy wants to speak with you.

Trump
    How long have you made Big Daddy wait! Big Daddy? Are you there!?

Putin
    Look bi..tch, donít you ever make me wait 10 seconds for you to come to the phone again! Hey! Hey! Shut up! Iím still speaking. Tomorrow I will want you to get those troops out of Syria.

Trump
    Ok Big Daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; 12-19-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Meaningless post since you know the corporate controlled members of the GOP hate Trump's MAGA agenda. They want the same corporate run government as the D's. That's why they're 'never Trumpers'. Only the ignorant, or those using the terms for brevity, talk in terms of left and right. What we're talking about is Wall st. vs. Main st. All the decision makers from the D party & most of them from the R party, are paid by & fighting for, Wall St. Trump's fighting for Main St. That's why you see so much unity between the NeoCons and the NeoLibs, they're both protecting the same corporate spigot they drink from.
    Iíve said the same thing in this thread. Itís all Deep State Republicans. AWFUL. Add to that the Dems perpetrating genocide on blacks through abortion. MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    I don't know why it was so tough to beat the "JV" anyway. According to Obama, it was nothing to worry about. Why are we so excited about finally taking care of it?
    Since you missed the first two pages of this thread I will summarize it for you. We're not exited about the Trumpster claiming victory and pulling out of Syria because the Russians are the ones who won the war. It seem you haven't noticed that Bashar al-Assad is still running Syria as Russia's puppet. It is a hard and fast rule of international diplomacy - the country who writes the new constitution for a country owns it. Just like the U.S. "owns" Iraq (for what it's worth).
    Last edited by Cruze; 12-19-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    #resistance

Is this the same Turkey the left has been idolizing for the past month, since Erdogan turned the killing of Jamal Khashoggi into propaganda operation? I remember trying to explain to the lefties that Turkey & Erdogan are bad, bad people, but no one wanted to hear it.

Ironically the same people who backed Turkey a month ago, have also spent the past 2 years supporting Iran and denying their the main instigator of violence and terrorism in the Middle East. Now...you guys are concerned about Turkey & Iran? Too funny.
    You've got me mostly wrong, Costa. I am "all in" for pulling out of Syria. America never should have been there to begin with other than to provide humanitarian aid and take our share of their refugees. Although I am not a fan of Turkey because of Erdogan, I am a huge proponent of Iran. They have been getting royally screwed by the Trumpster. The Iranian people are wonderful and someday I hope to be able to travel extensively in their country. The Persians are one of the world's great civilizations.
    Last edited by Cruze; 12-19-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    #resistance

Trump pulled an Obama taking defeat from the jaws of victory. The Defense Dept, many Senators and Congressmen are strongly against this move b/c we are giving up our the gains that we made that will maintain some stability in the region instead of letting Russia and Iran have control.

I think it was an impulsive move to satisfy his campaign promise to his base. He probably didn’t see an end to this, and it distracts that he forfeited to the Dems on The Wall. For now.

I trust our military leadership, like Sec Mattis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    One more thing ...

Russia, Turkey and Iran reach agreement on committee to write a new constitution for Syria

The three self-appointed guarantors of the Syrian peace process Ė Russia, Turkey and Iran Ė have spurned efforts by the UN to change the composition of a committee due to write a new constitution for the country.

[/B]
    Read more at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...yria-committee
    This seems fine.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Come on dog! Trump has united EVERYBODY on this one with one exception......his Boss.....Putin. Putin must have called him last night and threatened him. The conversation went like this.

Putin
    White House operator? Put my bi..tch on the phone.

White House Operator
    Mr. President? Sir, I’m sorry to wake you but your Big Daddy wants to speak with you.

Trump
    How long have you made Big Daddy wait! Big Daddy? Are you there!?

Putin
    Look bi..tch, don’t you ever make me wait 10 seconds for you to come to the phone again! Hey! Hey! Shut up! I’m still speaking. Tomorrow I will want you to get those troops out of Syria.

Trump
    Ok Big Daddy.

Meanwhile, poor Sean Hannity is on the other line, interrupted right in the middle of the night's bedtime story about Hillary and Obama on a secret air force plane to Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Meanwhile, poor Sean Hannity is on the other line, interrupted right in the middle of the night's bedtime story about Hillary and Obama on a secret air force plane to Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Trump pulled an Obama taking defeat from the jaws of victory. The Defense Dept, many Senators and Congressmen are strongly against this move b/c we are giving up our the gains that we made that will maintain some stability in the region instead of letting Russia and Iran have control.

I think it was an impulsive move to satisfy his campaign promise to his base. He probably didn’t see an end to this, and it distracts that he forfeited to the Dems on The Wall. For now.

I trust our military leadership, like Sec Mattis.
    The truth is Trump and his leadership had nothing to do with defeating ISIS. That was all Syria's ally, Russia.

The truth is the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia were HELPING ISIS. Israel sees Syria as a threat because it is allies with Iran, and Israel doesn't want to give up its land in the Golan Heights, which is officially the land of Syria. So we help Israel due its bidding of a proxy war by aiding ISIS. How do you think ISIS magically got our military assets?

I hope Trump finally caught wind of this and is getting out. Just a hope and a prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Was Russia invited? Was Hezboullah invited? Was Iran invited? Are you clueless about the unwanted players in Syria or are you just an open anti-Semite?
    Thanks CRG for proving, yes, Hezboullah, Iran, and Russia were invited by the Syrian government. Looks like you're the clueless one.

And I appreciate your attempt to accuse me of hating Jewish people. Not sure why its okay to call someone an anti-semite just because he/she criticizes the government of Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    The truth is Trump and his leadership had nothing to do with defeating ISIS. That was all Syria's ally, Russia.

The truth is the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia were HELPING ISIS. Israel sees Syria as a threat because it is allies with Iran, and Israel doesn't want to give up its land in the Golan Heights, which is officially the land of Syria. So we help Israel due its bidding of a proxy war by aiding ISIS. How do you think ISIS magically got our military assets?

I hope Trump finally caught wind of this and is getting out. Just a hope and a prayer.
    I understand your position on this and other international situations. I just disagree. I wouldn’t claim to have insight on this subject beyond being a citizen that pays attention to political affairs. And although I think it’s good and fair to expect reasoning and some transparency on military decision making, at some point, you have to trust elected officials, and State Dept, Defense Dept, and military officials on these matters.

Trump made an impulsive decision and I hope he’ll reconsider. He outsourced military decisions when he took office and that was probably a good move. I guess he’s got a little more confidence now, but I think he was throwing a bone to some of his base.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I understand your position on this and other international situations. I just disagree. I wouldn’t claim to have insight on this subject beyond being a citizen that pays attention to political affairs. And although I think it’s good and fair to expect reasoning and some transparency on military decision making, at some point, you have to trust elected officials, and State Dept, Defense Dept, and military officials on these matters.

Trump made an impulsive decision and I hope he’ll reconsider. He outsourced military decisions when he took office and that was probably a good move. I guess he’s got a little more confidence now, but I think he was throwing a bone to some of his base.
    I get where you're coming from. If its just fulfilling a campaign promise, I am good with that too. That was one of the main reasons why I voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Thanks CRG for proving, yes, Hezboullah, Iran, and Russia were invited by the Syrian government. Looks like you're the clueless one.

And I appreciate your attempt to accuse me of hating Jewish people. Not sure why its okay to call someone an anti-semite just because he/she criticizes the government of Israel.
    The rebels invited the US. Talk to Barack about that. Arab Spring and all...
    But, if you wish to support the comrades, go ahead.