Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Victory!!! ISIS in Syria Defeated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Please.

Do NOT act like this is a party line thing.
    That even members of his OWN party don’t agree with him that he has defeated ISIS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    That even members of his OWN party don’t agree with him that he has defeated ISIS?

SF, I apologize. I thought you meant only republicans wanted to stay in Syria. I didnt comprehend your post

I thought you meant that

One more thing ...

Russia, Turkey and Iran reach agreement on committee to write a new constitution for Syria

The three self-appointed guarantors of the Syrian peace process – Russia, Turkey and Iran – have spurned efforts by the UN to change the composition of a committee due to write a new constitution for the country.

The 150-strong committee, due to start work next year, could pave the way for UN-supervised elections and a possible peace process that would encourage millions of refugees to return to their homeland.

The agreement on the committee’s formation was formally reached by the three countries on Tuesday in Geneva and the proposals passed to the UN special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, for his endorsement and for consideration by the UN security council on Thursday.

The Geneva agreement was signed off by the Turkish foreign minister, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, and Iran’s Javad Zarif, underlining how the west has lost control of the Syrian crisis to the trio of countries in the so-called Astana Group.

Read more at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...yria-committee

It makes soooo much sense when YOU explain it!

It took me awhile to “get it”, but after reading all of the links posted in threads to truthful sites I now “get it”. Put on your thinking cap and maybe you’ll get there.

Hahahaha. Graham was buddies with McCain (Deep State) and is likely being controlled by some Deep State members that want to profit from a continued war in Syria. This is where Trump excels; he won the war and isn’t looking to hangout there for profits at the cost of the brave men and women serving there (none of which are transgender).

If ever there was hard-fast evidence of Trump Derangement Syndrome, it is the left criticizing Trump for pulling out of Syria. I've been surfing the net and the responses/constant moving of the goalposts is hilarious. I've seen the so called liberals call Trump a coward for withdrawing, I've seen them attack him on the ground the Turks will kill Kurds, that he wants Iran to take over Syria, wants Russia to take over Syria, that ISIS has never been stronger, that other R's are against the move, that he didn't advise his people properly, etc. etc. etc.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day boys. Stand up from your computers Trump haters, bounce on your tip toes for 30 seconds and shake it out, while inhaling deeply through your nose and then exhaling through your mouths. Now sit down again, smile and find the strength to admit this is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    One more thing ...

Russia, Turkey and Iran reach agreement on committee to write a new constitution for Syria

The three self-appointed guarantors of the Syrian peace process – Russia, Turkey and Iran – have spurned efforts by the UN to change the composition of a committee due to write a new constitution for the country.

The 150-strong committee, due to start work next year, could pave the way for UN-supervised elections and a possible peace process that would encourage millions of refugees to return to their homeland.

The agreement on the committee’s formation was formally reached by the three countries on Tuesday in Geneva and the proposals passed to the UN special envoy for Syria, Staffan de Mistura, for his endorsement and for consideration by the UN security council on Thursday.

The Geneva agreement was signed off by the Turkish foreign minister, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, and Iran’s Javad Zarif, underlining how the west has lost control of the Syrian crisis to the trio of countries in the so-called Astana Group.

Read more at: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...yria-committee
    Is this the same Turkey the left has been idolizing for the past month, since Erdogan turned the killing of Jamal Khashoggi into propaganda operation? I remember trying to explain to the lefties that Turkey & Erdogan are bad, bad people, but no one wanted to hear it.

Ironically the same people who backed Turkey a month ago, have also spent the past 2 years supporting Iran and denying their the main instigator of violence and terrorism in the Middle East.

Now...you guys are concerned about Turkey & Iran? Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    The winning keeps on coming. ISIS in Syria has been defeated. Trump defeated ISIS where Obama couldn’t.
    Now if only the Syrian government, funded by Russia and Iran were somehow defeated...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    good, get the US and Israel out of there, who are not invited
    Was Russia invited? Was Hezboullah invited? Was Iran invited? Are you clueless about the unwanted players in Syria or are you just an open anti-Semite?

Meaningless post since you know the corporate controlled members of the GOP hate Trump's MAGA agenda. They want the same corporate run government as the D's. That's why they're 'never Trumpers'. Only the ignorant, or those using the terms for brevity, talk in terms of left and right. What we're talking about is Wall st. vs. Main st. All the decision makers from the D party & most of them from the R party, are paid by & fighting for, Wall St. Trump's fighting for Main St. That's why you see so much unity between the NeoCons and the NeoLibs, they're both protecting the same corporate spigot they drink from.
    Last edited by Costa Rican Gopher; 12-19-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Was Russia invited? Was Hezboullah invited? Was Iran invited? Are you clueless about the unwanted players in Syria or are you just an open anti-Semite?
    Yes, they were. Any more questions?

Syrian government invites Russia to send in ground troops to protect Assad regime from ISIS:
    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...icle-1.2382933

Assad Says He Needs Iranian, Hizballah Forces To Stay In Syria:
    https://www.rferl.org/a/syrian-presi.../29289421.html

Ahhhhh....so I’m NOT the only one who on occasion makes a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    If ever there was hard-fast evidence of Trump Derangement Syndrome, it is the left criticizing Trump for pulling out of Syria. I've been surfing the net and the responses/constant moving of the goalposts is hilarious. I've seen the so called liberals call Trump a coward for withdrawing, I've seen them attack him on the ground the Turks will kill Kurds, that he wants Iran to take over Syria, wants Russia to take over Syria, that ISIS has never been stronger, that other R's are against the move, that he didn't advise his people properly, etc. etc. etc.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day boys. Stand up from your computers Trump haters, bounce on your tip toes for 30 seconds and shake it out, while inhaling deeply through your nose and then exhaling through your mouths. Now sit down again, smile and find the strength to admit this is a good thing.
    Real talk? I have no idea what so ever if it’s good or bad. However I do know that Trump is stupid and those in the know believe he is making a Yuge mistake.

nm
    Last edited by Cruze; 12-19-2018 at 05:25 PM.