Everyone loved how Syracuse recruit Cooper Dawson shared his NSD decision

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Thanks Bleed and PMWinSTP for sharing this. This guy has his head on right and will do well in life. Also nice to share it with someone who will never have opportunities like he will.

Last edited:

Dangit, someone's cutting onions in here.

That is damn cool what that young man did just right there!

so insanely refreshing to see people use the moment for something positive versus just their own grand standing need for attention

so insanely refreshing to see people use the moment for something positive versus just their own grand standing need for attention

Could not agree more. So many negative stories around athletes and sports get tons of attention but there are lots of these kinds of moments as well. Especially great to see a high school kid go out of his way to include the other student in the moment, rare to see kids that age who just "get it" and can see the big picture beyond their own personal bubble.

+100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every now and then there is one of these kids with a great heart and soul. Comming from a family where both parents were involved special education, it takes something special inside someone to share HIS moment, (as he worked hard for that opportunity) and to direct that beam twards a handicapped young man.

*Standing ovation*

Nice.

I was wondering what schools were the other hats.... I see the kid had an offer from Clemson:
schools.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 3.51.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 3.51.00 PM.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Absolutely fantastic. Well done, young man. Made my day right there.

Saw this on twitter. Both guys handled it very well indeed.

Nicely done.

Nice.

I was wondering what schools were the other hats.... I see the kid had an offer from Clemson

The three hats were Syracuse, Clemson, and UCF.

I would be shocked to see a South Carolina kid choose Syracuse over Clemson, so my (completely speculative) guess is that the Clemson offer was either not real or no longer commitable.

Dangit, someone's cutting onions in here.

Immediately thought of this...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4u5amX6Ya4U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom