What grade would you give the Gophers 2019 football recruiting class?

What grade would you give the Gophers 2019 football recruiting class?

• A

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • B

Votes: 104 73.8%
  • C

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll vote once Kristian Williams decides

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
2 years in a row and so many unrealistic Gopher Football fans that live in a fantasy world. It's an A again, just like last year. You shouldn't be comparing Minnesota's recruiting class to Alabama's, you should be comparing it to the last 50 years of Minnesota Football recruiting classes, or should I say the last half century?

This is not an A class, it is a C or maybe a B-. Among the 65 or so teams in the power five we finished smack dab in the middle/average, which is a huge improvement on where we have been. It only feels like an A because we were such a failure for so long.

The odds of the gophers winning the B1G are 1000 times higher than the odds of the gophers consistently landing what you consider A classes.

I won't apologize for raising my expectations and goals to the level of our coach's expectations/goals. You have lived with below average and mediocre gopher football for so long you can't even imagine good teams anymore let alone great teams. Fleck can and that is his goal. Our class is average in the B1G, and average among P5 teams. Average is a C. It's almost like some fans want to stay mediocre.

I won't apologize for raising my expectations and goals to the level of our coach's expectations/goals. You have lived with below average and mediocre gopher football for so long you can't even imagine good teams anymore let alone great teams. Fleck can and that is his goal. Our class is average in the B1G, and average among P5 teams. Average is a C. It's almost like some fans want to stay mediocre.

I’d hate to see how you graded Kill’s recruits.

B?. Not all 5 stars but much improved in rankings. I'd go higher if grading on a curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom