Indiana high school fullback dominating opponents, but doesn't have an offer

Is he related to Tyler Evans?

Interesting. So will he be one of those fell through the crack guys who succeeds in the NFL, or will he simply get crushed?

He is from New Palenstine, Indiana....about 10 miles east of Indianapolis. His school plays in 5A football (1A-6A). They are a very run heavy offense and play good defense, well coached & disciplined team. I believe they have won a few titles, maybe 4A & now 5A. I live on the east side of Indy, my kid just graduated from Warren Central, undefeated 6A champs in football and undefeated state champs in basketball. New Pal played and beat a young, tough 6A Center Grove team. CG plays sorta triple option wing-T...we all hate that football here. Good job...He will get the offers, but exactly who from is the question. Purdue & IU dont really recruit the indianapolis area a whole lot. I can see ISU, Ball State, UIndy. Wait till senior season and see what happens.

Is he related to Tyler Evans?

McLeod West right? Did he ever play in college?

This kid seems like he'd be a good fit at FB for the Army, Navy, or Air Force types.

Last edited:

I think it was two years ago when a similar story appeared. I know the kid was a quarterback. I know he had gaudy numbers. I think his measurables were okay too. He was located somewhere out west. New Mexico sounds right.
Coaches couldn't believe he had no offers. Some on this board were thinking Minnesota should offer.
Does anyone remember his name or what became of him?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think it was two years ago when a similar story appeared. I know the kid was a quarterback. I know he had gaudy numbers. I think his measurables were okay too. He was located somewhere out west. New Mexico sounds right.
Coaches couldn't believe he had no offers. Some on this board were thinking Minnesota should offer.

I believe it was Mason Fine.

He started as a true freshman at North Texas and he is breaking all of their records (4000 yards & 30 TD type of seasons).

Easton Bruere is his name. Article here: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2322488-the-best-football-prospect-nobodys-ever-heard-of

It appears he went to Butler CC for one year, hardly played. Then has been at Western Colorado (DII) the last two years but barely plays there as well. https://gomountaineers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5231&path=football

Last edited:

I'm sure all coaches will be knocking at the door now that noted experts in High School Football scouting Fox News have chimed in.

McLeod West right? Did he ever play in college?

This kid seems like he'd be a good fit at FB for the Army, Navy, or Air Force types.

He played at South Dakota - I believe he was a fullback/back up running back behind Stefon Logan. Logan has a pretty long professional career bouncing back and fourth between the NFL and CFL.

It’s crazy if you look at the 3000 yard club on MaxPreps how few of them have FBS offers. Our man Williamson is the only one going P5 and he may not get to be a RB.

Top Bottom