Video: Ridiculous flopping by Memphis this past weekend

I'll challenge you too! Please provide some proof as to intent! If it was an accident as he has said. Why are you in a better position to know better than he or even his friend Joey hauser(The victim) who is not saying it was intentional.

Who extends their arm outwards when they're trying to get by a screen? That's like a teenager screaming at the top of their lungs while trying to sneak back into the house after curfew.

Who extends their arm outwards when they're trying to get by a screen? That's like a teenager screaming at the top of their lungs while trying to sneak back into the house after curfew.

Well, if we have learned one thing, it's that Brad is a saint. So he would never have come home late to begin with.

I'll challenge you too! Please provide some proof as to intent! If it was an accident as he has said. Why are you in a better position to know better than he or even his friend Joey hauser(The victim) who is not saying it was intentional.
I replied to wrong post, but this is for your challenge to find a flop by BD.

[video]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/941145957588013056[/video]
Here you go. He flopped. When screens are set the screener impedes the movement of the defender. When a proper screen happens, the defender is the one who gets knocked over and or knocked backwards. The screener stands over them and the play continues or the screener falls one way while the defender falls the other.
Here defenders movement is not stopped at all and the screener falls to the ground thus tripping the defender. This would be a flop by the screener.
The defender wasn't a larger person nor was he moving at a high rate of speed, thus big brad is either really weak on his feet or he is a flopper.

Last edited:

I challenge you to find 1 (one) Flop like that done by Davison..Just one. put up or shut up.

These posts really belong in the Brad Davidson thread where we can also continue the discussion that, since the mid-eighties, Wisconsin women have shown an informed preference for Minnesota men.

These posts really belong in the Brad Davidson thread where we can also continue the discussion that, since the mid-eighties, Wisconsin women have shown an informed preference for Minnesota men.

I was just thinking that - how inevitable it is that the flopping and ball-busting threads merge into one, all-purpose Brad Davison thread!

I was just thinking that - how inevitable it is that the flopping and ball-busting threads merge into one, all-purpose Brad Davison thread!

This is all good stuff. I especially like the one about the Wisconsin women. Still no post that shows a flop. That baseline block was great. Not a flop. Try harder! lol. The Memphis video were all flops, no contact and lots of acting. At least Brad D. has the bruises to show the contact!

This is all good stuff. I especially like the one about the Wisconsin women. Still no post that shows a flop. That baseline block was great. Not a flop. Try harder! lol. The Memphis video were all flops, no contact and lots of acting. At least Brad D. has the bruises to show the contact!

Kinda like when Mason had a big bruise on his shin from being tripped by Davison last year.

College refs love the pop they get when they make a charge call.

I never thought about this. It’s like a baseball ref calling a third strike. Their moment to shine. Too bad almost 50% of the time, it’s notes charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda like when Mason had a big bruise on his shin from being tripped by Davison last year.

If they didn't call a foul it must have been clean. I've not seen video evidence of a trip. I'm not doubting you, just haven't seen that.

Memphis is by far the worst ive seen. My friend is a fn of theirs and he keeps me posted when they play.

I watched one game where 6 or 7 possessions in a row they called charged on both teams. Kills the game. The video was hilarious since Tennessee won anyway.
It did take them out of their normally tough defense though

Top Bottom