Signing Day List

TNGophfan

Reaction score
So, with the committment changes that occurred the last couple weeks, wondering if anyone can put together a list of those expected to sign Wednesday. It would be fun to track as LOI's come in. Fair amount of work so understand if nobody wants to tackle. I'm just not tuned in enough to know what latest info is. If nothing else, a link to a site that has that info. Thanks in advance.

Half of those 3-stars are 4 stars in my heart.

Half of those 3-stars are 4 stars in my heart.

Lol, yup. If they’d add Houston and Hookfin that would be extremely impressive..

I’d take this guy over Hookfin mainly of his natural size..Chris Akporoghene
Chris Akporoghene
IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL)
6-4 / 294

Last edited:

Lol, yup. If they’d add Houston and Hookfin that would be extremely impressive..

Chris Akporoghene
6-4 / 294

8th in the B1G

D line should rise to a new level very soon. It will be fun to watch them develop.

Chris Akporoghene
6-4 / 294

We need to keep that IMG connection going. We need OL depth. We were very fortunate this year with injuries on the OL. That won't repeat often. We only have Gaudet and Richter this so far this year. That isn't enough, however quality s more important than quantity. You can not count on developing all of them. Very curious how Fleck makes the scholarships fit. Not worried, he will. Just curious.

Last edited:

Chris Akporoghene
6-4 / 294

I thought he recently (like last week) reconfirmed with Tennessee?

The list on the same page of our top rated recruits of all time is a veritable whos who of people who never saw the field. Hopefully our top rated recruits of the Fleck era see the field more often. He's been doing good so far.

We need to keep that IMG connection going. We need OL depth. We were very fortunate this year with injuries on the OL. That won't repeat often. We only have Gaudet and Richter this so far this year. That isn't enough, however quality s more important than quantity. You can not count on developing all of them. Very curious how Fleck makes the scholarships fit. Not worried, he will. Just curious.

Tyler Cooper?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom