Justin Fields Is Leaving Georgia In A Shocking Transfer

Gopher fan first, Bulldog fan second, so I’ve seen all of his games. Fields didn’t show much at UGA but he wasn’t allowed to do much but run the ball. I’m not surprised by his decision as Fromm is going nowhere. I guess if I was PJ and he somehow showed some interest in the Gophers I would consider it, but I wouldn’t expect much. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

He was committed to PSU right? But the OC was also Joe Moorhead. So PSU, MSU or maybe new regime at Ga Tech for the instate flavor.

Not shocked at all. Fromm looks like he’ll be around. Offense doesn’t really showcase Fields talents

Don't know what he expected when he committed to a school whose Freshman QB led them to the Playoff a year before. You gotta commend Fromm though, he's beaten out two five star QBs for his job.

He probably already knows where he is going, and the team that is getting him also knows.

Not shocked at all. Fromm looks like he’ll be around. Offense doesn’t really showcase Fields talents

Fromm could go pro after next season. If Fields redshirted at Georgia, he’d be staying as a RS sophomore. He’d leave as a three year starter.

Sounds like there hasn’t been a final decision made yet. You gotta imagine it’s hard for Fields not to see a similar career path to that of Kyler Murray. Smart’s in a tough spot because he’s got this really solid and experienced QB in Fromm but if he’s going to beat Saban it’s going to be with Fields.

Fromm could go pro after next season. If Fields redshirted at Georgia, he’d be staying as a RS sophomore. He’d leave as a three year starter.

I don’t disagree, but I’m going to go with he wants to play and may have been promised he’d play. I’m not saying whether it’s smart or not, just that I’m not even remotely surprised

I got a good laugh out of the 3rd comment on this page. If he showed any interest at all in Minnesota, I think Fleck would do a little more than just "consider it."

Anyone smelling a transfer to Alabama? Tua will go pro after next year, and it just happens that Fields would have to sit 1 year. What a luxury it would be to go from Tua to a qb that was in the same category as Trevor Lawrence coming into this season.

I think the NCAA made it so teams couldn't block transfers from going within conference, right?

Hmmm....to Colorado following Johnson? That'd be interesting.

Maybe not so shocking.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Don’t forget the axe!;1657723 said:
Kids these days.

These kids just aren't loyal enough to old state U! I can't believe he'd want to go somewhere to play instead of sitting on the bench

Rumor has him going to Ohio State.

That would be bad for Tate Mortell who wasn't getting playing time this year.

Gopher fan first, Bulldog fan second, so I’ve seen all of his games. Fields didn’t show much at UGA but he wasn’t allowed to do much but run the ball. I’m not surprised by his decision as Fromm is going nowhere. I guess if I was PJ and he somehow showed some interest in the Gophers I would consider it, but I wouldn’t expect much. Just my opinion.

This...this is a joke, right? If Fields wanted to come here, I think PJ would be pretty excited, as would the entire fan base. I'm not saying he is immediately going to be amazing but that type of talent, that level of a recruit, doesn't just transfer here.

Top Bottom