Banquet Awards

Disagree with you.
I don’t think he will be an nfl guy. Too small to be. Pass rusher and run stopped in pros. Too slow to play in space in pros.

I’m not judging him by his worst myoments. I’m judging him by his season. During the season he was bad or missing in 4/12 games.

He was great against Purdue and Northwestern
He was good in the New Mexico State, Fresno, Ohio
He was okay against Miami, Iowa

I didn’t watch the Indiana game.

Now you’ve done it. PE believes the 3 greatest players in history are Hooker, Croft and Cashman. He responds within 10 minutes of any perceived slight to these 3. It’s rather comical.

Disagree with you.
I don’t think he will be an nfl guy. Too small to be. Pass rusher and run stopped in pros. Too slow to play in space in pros.

I’m not judging him by his worst myoments. I’m judging him by his season. During the season he was bad or missing in 4/12 games.

He was great against Purdue and Northwestern
He was good in the New Mexico State, Fresno, Ohio
He was okay against Miami, Iowa

I didn’t watch the Indiana game.

He's pretty much the average size of an NFL LB.

Now you’ve done it. PE believes the 3 greatest players in history are Hooker, Croft and Cashman. He responds within 10 minutes of any perceived slight to these 3. It’s rather comical.

Never said that, but the abuse they take by some of the experts here is definitely comical. You’ve put your foot in your mouth regarding Cashman and Hooker enough times one would think it’s a fetish at this point. You and Some Guy are pretty much the only people saying Cashman is overrated. It’s wierd, but you’re entitled to your opinions.

Never said that, but the abuse they take by some of the experts here is definitely comical. You’ve put your foot in your mouth regarding Cashman and Hooker enough times one would think it’s a fetish at this point. You and Some Guy are pretty much the only people saying Cashman is overrated. It’s wierd, but you’re entitled to your opinions.

Again, if you’re going to try and quote me, at least get it right. I never said Cashman was overrated. Back in October I said he’s really good if he knows what his assignment is pre-snap. If his job is to blow through the A gap and rush the QB or blow up a RB, he’s good. At times real good. If his assignment is dependent on what happens post-snap, he struggles at times. My opinion.

Again, if you’re going to try and quote me, at least get it right. I never said Cashman was overrated. Back in October I said he’s really good if he knows what his assignment is pre-snap. If his job is to blow through the A gap and rush the QB or blow up a RB, he’s good. At times real good. If his assignment is dependent on what happens post-snap, he struggles at times. My opinion.

Yet he was the highest graded LB in the Big Ten by Pro Football Focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom