Rey Estes Transferring

gopherfan007

Reaction score
A lot of players posting that they will miss him on their snapchat/ instagram stories. Anyone else have insider info?

This should never be posted until Ray confirms it directly to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is a half decent journalist. True. Or at least something better than a Snapchat story

This is part of normal attrition. Kids get homesick, get lost in the shuffle due to stiff competition, etc... a whole myriad of reasons. Too bad, I think they could have used him at cornerback.

https://247sports.com/player/rey-estes-89478/

He is the second that I know that is from the 2017 class who have left or are leaving. Adam Beck left last season for Texas tech to be closer to home.

I wish him the best of luck!

This is part of normal attrition. Kids get homesick, get lost in the shuffle due to stiff competition, etc... a whole myriad of reasons. Too bad, I think they could have used him at cornerback.

https://247sports.com/player/rey-estes-89478/

He is the second that I know that is from the 2017 class who have left or are leaving. Adam Beck left last season for Texas tech to be closer to home.

I wish him the best of luck!
Ken Handy Holly transferred to Auburn. Dominik London just announced he was leaving for UND.

I suspect there will be more. We have a ton of scholarship sophomores next year, and a lot of the kids in 2017 were not part of Fleck's "full" scholarship class.

LOL why would I need to after seeing many other "senior" members posting junk about speculation/assumptions around many different events (transfers, arrests, ect.)? It's an assumption, obviously it's not official till it's official.

LOL why would I need to after seeing many other "senior" members posting junk about speculation/assumptions around many different events (transfers, arrests, ect.)? It's an assumption, obviously it's not official till it's official.

You've been spoofed.

Austin Schrick, who was apart of that '17 class, retired from football

I’m hearing that this was in the works for awhile. I’ve been told that Estes provided all playbooks to Illinois prior to the game this year.

I’m hearing that this was in the works for awhile. I’ve been told that Estes provided all playbooks to Illinois prior to the game this year.

Not sure if you are serious or not... If so, then good riddance. If not so, I don't blame him for going somewhere that he will see the field.

Not sure if you are serious or not... If so, then good riddance. If not so, I don't blame him for going somewhere that he will see the field.

I’ve been hearing this through sources. It’s alledged, but we can’t take this sort of thing lightly.

Do we ever take anything lightly?

It’s the only obvious explanation for a loss to Illinois and that was also a (sub)plot to a Brady Bunch episode. Interestingly enough, the dangers of football were also arrested in said episode decades before being acknowledged by the NFL.

It’s the only obvious explanation for a loss to Illinois and that was also a (sub)plot to a Brady Bunch episode. Interestingly enough, the dangers of football were also arrested in said episode decades before being acknowledged by the NFL.

Plus, in another episode Marsha's nose was broken when hit by a football.

Sherwood Schwartz was ahead of the game. Genius.

Plus, in another episode Marsha's nose was broken when hit by a football.

Sherwood Schwartz was ahead of the game. Genius.

I’m a very prominent figure in the Ham radio community where I’ve held numerous leadership roles which have allowed me to intercept many messages. Anyway, originally Narsga was supposed to suffer a concussion in that episode and then begin to drink heavily and hold the family at gunpoint. The NFL found out about this and pressured Schwartz to rewrite the episode.

How many stars was Marsha?

Marsha was a five star recruit , expected to sign with USC

Jan was a zero to two star recruit that had an offers from San Jose, BYU SDSU and UNLV, but signed with Iowa at the advice of Alice who assured her they would turn her into a top prospect that the next level.

Wait, I heard directly from Glen Mason on KFAN last Wednesday during the Dan B show that he thinks the star rating system is joke and the ratings mean nothing, so disregard.

Last edited:

Top Bottom