Photos with Paul Bunyan's Axe at Holidazzle this Thursday, December 20

mplsdowntown

Reaction score
If you haven't had a chance to see Paul Bunyan's Axe yet or take a photo with it since the Gophers won it back in November, it will be at Holidazzle this Thursday, December 20 in Loring Park. We're excited the Gopher Sports will be bringing it out from 6-9 pm. Take a photo with it just in time to make it your holiday card :D Join us in Loring Park--more information at www.holidazzle.com/schedule.

Will the band be there?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I really like this system of getting the axe (and presumably eventually other trophies) around to various events.

Keep it in people's minds when they're doing fun stuff.

Presumably when the Twins open the season it will be a ceremonial first axe throw rather than pitch (hope the catcher is good).

Sweet!. I will be in the cities and might be able to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be there. Was there to watch it live so only right I get to hold it right?

I’ll be there. Was there to watch it live so only right I get to hold it right?

For the record the moment they think you're taking off your pants they'll take it away from you... so don't or be fast about it.

If you haven't had a chance to see Paul Bunyan's Axe yet or take a photo with it since the Gophers won it back in November, it will be at Holidazzle this Thursday, December 20 in Loring Park. We're excited the Gopher Sports will be bringing it out from 6-9 pm. Take a photo with it just in time to make it your holiday card :D Join us in Loring Park--more information at www.holidazzle.com/schedule.

Just curious - did the U reach out to the Holidazzle people or vice versa? I won't be able to make it but it's nice that they are getting it out there for people to see.

Top Bottom