Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Connor Rhoda dropped a fumble the very next week and picked it up instead of falling on it. Wasn’t benched. Many players have fumbled since. Not benched. Seems rather similar.

Kamal Martin was suspended for violation of team rules. PJ refused to release his name. PJ had no problem naming DC to the media when he suspended him for violation of team rules. Neither event resulted in any crime or police report. Seems rather similar.

I never said unfair (in fact mentioned that isn’t what I was saying). I never said it was a big deal. A poster asked for an example of uneven discipline and I provided one. I shouldn’t be surprised posters turn it into a whole different argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably because the original poster said he despises uneven discipline. He should've said unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    Someone previously mentioned that his plan has always been to wait until the second signing period. As far as whether I feel better if he doesn't commit to a school right after the visits, yes I do. If he commits to another school at this point I'd say it's 99% over.
    Not sure why you are discussing Williams as apparently this is now a thread about Croft and player discipline

Will be interesting to see what he decides to do in February, hopefully he comes here but if he doesn't at least we signed a number of other promising DL recruits so it won't kill our class at that position if he choses to go elsewhere. Nice to not have all our eggs in one basket.

Blog Entries

Kristian Williams - is good for the Gophers.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    Probably because the original poster said he despises uneven discipline. He should've said unfair.
    Yes that was the (para)phrase that caught my attention. We can drop it though. I get that some people don't like Fleck and his RTB positive persona. I love it...but it's okay that others don't. There are coaches I haven't liked either, but I respect you can dislike Fleck and still be a huge Gopher fan.

The fan who used that phrase used it because someone else had insinuated that Williams should choose Minnesota because Fleck is promoting a better college and growing experience than he would get at Oregon. I think Williams could have a great college experience at any number of universities. i hope he chooses the Gophers though.

Let's get this thread back about Kristian Williams, and not PJ Fleck or DC11. Sorry I brought it off topic. I shouldn't let it bother me others don't like PJ Fleck as much as I do.

Mods, can you please end this ****-show and more/remove comments not related to Williams?

Thanks in advance.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Mods, can you please end this ****-show and more/remove comments not related to Williams?

Thanks in advance.
    This is Gopherhole. It will never end. Either ignore it or waste good energy arguing with the people who absolutely love arguing more than their own families. It's the same in any forum. Resistance is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    This is Gopherhole. It will never end. Either ignore it or waste good energy arguing with the people who absolutely love arguing more than their own families. It's the same in any forum. Resistance is futile.
    No it isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Connor Rhoda dropped a fumble the very next week and picked it up instead of falling on it. Wasnít benched. Many players have fumbled since. Not benched. Seems rather similar.

Kamal Martin was suspended for violation of team rules. PJ refused to release his name. PJ had no problem naming DC to the media when he suspended him for violation of team rules. Neither event resulted in any crime or police report. Seems rather similar.

I never said unfair (in fact mentioned that isnít what I was saying). I never said it was a big deal. A poster asked for an example of uneven discipline and I provided one. I shouldnít be surprised posters turn it into a whole different argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And there you fckg go.....

Why does every thread have to degenerate into the same slap zests over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    And there you fckg go.....

Why does every thread have to degenerate into the same slap zests over and over again?
    Quoting this troll-clown defeats the purpose of ignoring him
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Is there any news on Kristian Williams and his commitment? Should we start a thread to discuss?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    Is there any news on Kristian Williams and his commitment? Should we start a thread to discuss?
    All I know is that he has scheduled an OV to Tennessee on Jan 19 and to Oregon on Jan 26.

According to the 247 Crystal Ball, he is undecided.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    All I know is that he has scheduled an OV to Tennessee on Jan 19 and to Oregon on Jan 26.

According to the 247 Crystal Ball, he is undecided.
    Thatís not how the crystal ball works

Quote Originally Posted by leadpipegopher View Post
    That’s not how the crystal ball works
    I'm curious, how does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    off-topic Borg note: Some Star Trek fan up in Canada had personalized plates ASIMIL8 - for "assimilate" - and the government up there revoked his plates because they said it could be perceived as a racial comment, involving the assimilation of indigenous peoples. So the guy is suing.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    I'm curious, how does it work?
    Figure it out