Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    Ok coach pompous. Thanks for your insight. Always love when you give your inside information from being around the team.

Sent from my iPhone usingTapatalk
    I’m not making a single thing up. PJ actually did say guys that don’t take care of the ball would sit (paraphrasing). Sure it’s possible PJ was pre-cogging the door incident when he sat DC for most of the Beaver contest or he was ruminating on some other aggravation. This brings up another issue from last year: rampant speculation about DC’s sins: weed, etc and it later came out he was associated with or pals with someone during the breaking of a door.

I’m the party stating known facts and public statements and going off that information. My wife has a similar problem with threatening our children with outlandish punishments she can’t possibly deliver on. PJ ran into an issue when neither QB took care of the ball. Put in Green?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    I much prefer this post to the pissing contest about the shoe wall.
    Wait, Williams pissed all over the shoe wall? That's got to be a good sign for us right?
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    Wait, Williams pissed all over the shoe wall? That's got to be a good sign for us right?
    Unless he was marking his territory...

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Pretty much all hinges on the Jan 26 visit to Oregon. We can of course hope for the best, but suspect he will be a Duck after that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    Pretty much all hinges on the Jan 26 visit to Oregon. We can of course hope for the best, but suspect he will be a Duck after that weekend.
    He also has a scheduled visit for Tennessee after that. I'd more worried about them with him being from that area.

Still, I think Fleck can work his magic and close the deal like he did with Schad.

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    He also has a scheduled visit for Tennessee after that. I'd more worried about them with him being from that area.

Still, I think Fleck can work his magic and close the deal like he did with Schad.
    Tennessee OV is cancelled, per RB

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    According to this headline on 247 ($), he is postponing that visit to Tennessee.

https://247sports.com/college/minnes...ols-127987805/

Thereís really no reason to believe Oregon is the team to beat based on anything Iíve seen. You canít just assume the better program of late is always in the driver seat.

As I understand it, postpones means to schedule at another date. Cancel meaning that you are wiping out the appointment, scheduled visit or whatever completely.

Quote Originally Posted by btowngopher View Post
    There’s really no reason to believe Oregon is the team to beat based on anything I’ve seen. You can’t just assume the better program of late is always in the driver seat.
    If we were talking before the early signing day, and he had already visited both and still wasn't sure .... I'd be right there with you.

But the fact that he committed to us, then didn't sign, re-opened his recruiting ... tells me he was hoping for a "better" offer, in whatever way he thought was "better".

I remain an enteral pessimist in this lifetime. I'll be happy and surprised when great things happen, rather than disappointed when they don't.

If we were talking before the early signing day, and he had already visited both and still wasn't sure .... I'd be right there with you.

But the fact that he committed to us, then didn't sign, re-opened his recruiting ... tells me he was hoping for a "better" offer, in whatever way he thought was "better".

I remain an enteral pessimist in this lifetime. I'll be happy and surprised when great things happen, rather than disappointed when they don't.
    BINGO! You summed up my attitude/life as a long-suffering Gopher fan (and for that matter MN sports fan) perfectly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJack View Post
    BINGO! You summed up my attitude/life as a long-suffering Gopher fan (and for that matter MN sports fan) perfectly.

Wow you two must have an exceptional life.

They were 4th in PAC North and seem to be on the waning crescent where we seem to be a rising star and have almost everyone coming back this year. I like our position in this recruiting battle.

Quote Originally Posted by PoockItInfor6 View Post
    They were 4th in PAC North and seem to be on the waning crescent where we seem to be a rising star and have almost everyone coming back this year. I like our position in this recruiting battle.
    There is a good chance they will pre-preason favorites in the Pac12 North and even the Pac12 as a whole with Herbert coming back, their top 10 recruiting class, and their bowl win over MSU to finish 9-4. And Browning and Minshew both are graduating as well.