Kristian Williams Commits to Minnesota...

I hope Kristian realizes how much of a bigger impact he'll have playing against Big Ten massive Offensive Line for the Gophers, and we'll appreciate him more.

I am looking forward down the road to see how Jacob Clark's era will be.

This is no rip on Clark, but Clark will have to rip the reigns away from two pretty tough guys.

Morgan showed absolutely zero pout to him and fought back and took the job after ZA got injured.
ZA is obviously not afraid of competition.
Heck, even Kramer has done nothing but start and win.

So I'm excited for Clark, but the QB room is going to be competitive as hell in the coming years.

This is no rip on Clark, but Clark will have to rip the reigns away from two pretty tough guys.

Morgan showed absolutely zero pout to him and fought back and took the job after ZA got injured.

So I'm excited for Clark, but the QB room is going to be competitive as hell in the coming years.

I could very well be wrong, but unless things go wrong, I just don’t see Kramer starting for us at quarterback...ever. I hope he turns out to be a steal and an incredible talent, would be a great story.

I could very well be wrong, but unless things go wrong, I just don’t see Kramer starting for us at quarterback...ever. I hope he turns out to be a ksteal and an incredible talent, would be a great story.

At slot receiver?

I could very well be wrong, but unless things go wrong, I just don’t see Kramer starting for us at quarterback...ever. I hope he turns out to be a steal and an incredible talent, would be a great story.

Agreed

Tanner Morgan is likely to be the starting QB for the next 3 seasons. He's currently the highest rated QB in school history by a decent margin and has only played in Big Ten/P5 games and done so as a freshman.

Tanner Morgan is likely to be the starting QB for the next 3 seasons. He's currently the highest rated QB in school history by a decent margin and has only played in Big Ten/P5 games and done so as a freshman.

Really? I thought Clint Brewster, Marquis Gray, and Jacob Clark were all rated higher just to name a few. Wasn’t Tanner a low 3 star? What rating service are you going by?

Really? I thought Clint Brewster, Marquis Gray, and Jacob Clark were all rated higher just to name a few. Wasn’t Tanner a low 3 star? What rating service are you going by?

He's talking by QBR.

I’m pretty sure most people weren’t expecting Zack Annexstad to ever be a starter, let alone as a freshman.You never know how things will play out.

Decision time is moving pretty fast for Kristian. So, I'd say we will know fairly soon between the 1/29 ORE visit and 2/6 NSD.

So, which will it be: Go to the Wizard of Odd castle with all the bling-blings, or go to a place where they can make him a man out of boys.

Last edited:

Ryan Burns tweeted that he believes the destination for Kristian is Not Minnesota.

When the optimistic Burns is saying that draw your own conclusions.

Ryan Burns tweeted that he believes the destination for Kristian is Not Minnesota.

Well that puts us at 89 for 2019 then, with Royal Silver departing. Maybe those two decisions will be enough for Sam Renner to keep his walk-on scholly!

Best of luck to Kristian, wherever he ends up!

He also scheduled a visit to Tennesee on 2/1. I would be very surprised if he ends up at Minnesota.

Well that puts us at 89 for 2019 then, with Royal Silver departing. Maybe those two decisions will be enough for Sam Renner to keep his walk-on scholly!

Best of luck to Kristian, wherever he ends up!

I'm sure Renner would keep his scholarship even if we still had OJ, Silver and Williams signed.

a bit of a bummer, but we'll survive

I don't think a DT will make or break the program

per Greder:

Defensive tackle Kristian Williams announced Monday he has left the Gophers’ 2019 recruiting class.

“After talking it over with both my family and coaches, we believe it’s best at this time to de-commit from the University of Minnesota,” Williams wrote in a message on Twitter.

Williams, a a 6-foot-3, 297-pound prospect from Memphis, Tenn., gave an oral commitment to Minnesota ahead of the early signing period on Dec. 19, but decided to wait when the rest of the class made it official with national letters of intent.

“I appreciate everything the Gopher staff, fan base and players have done for me, and this decision doesn’t determine the love and appreciation that I have for that university.”

https://www.twincities.com/2019/02/...istian-williams-leaves-2019-recruiting-class/

Go Gophers!!

Love the picture on the throne after all the people on here (probably 30+ years old) ****ting on it and how much of a selling point their Nike deal is lol.

By my count...21/22 transfers out.

That's a bad look no matter how some try and spin it.

By my count...21/22 transfers out.

That's a bad look no matter how some try and spin it.
COVID year plus making room for replacements. Only ones that hurt were the running backs and the 1 DL. Otherwise a net positive no matter how some want to spin it.

Top Bottom