Now this?

balds

Reaction score
At least six Gopherhole posters have been disciplined and have not been allowed to post recently in preparation for the Quick Lane Bowl for violating Gopherhole rules, multiple sources told the Star Tribune. The posters face suspension and could be banned from posting up to and potentially beyond any and all recruiting cycles and coaching changes.

Coach P.J. Fleck and athletic director Mark Coyle did not return messages Tuesday seeking comment.

The alleged Gopherhole rule violations reported from the sources do not involve assault or violence. Sources cited reasons for the disciplinary action, and the names of some posters involved, but since those details have not been confirmed, the Star Tribune is not publishing that information. The number of posters disciplined is said to be between six and eight, several sources said.

Wish it would happen.

Last edited:

At least six Gopherhole posters have been disciplined and have not been allowed to post recently in preparation for the Quick Lane Bowl for violating Gopherhole rules, multiple sources told the Star Tribune. The posters face suspension and could be banned from posting up to and potentially beyond any and all recruiting cycles and coaching changes.

Coach P.J. Fleck and athletic director Mark Coyle did not return messages Tuesday seeking comment.

The alleged Gopherhole rule violations reported from the sources do not involve assault or violence. Sources cited reasons for the disciplinary action, and the names of some posters involved, but since those details have not been confirmed, the Star Tribune is not publishing that information. The number of posters disciplined is said to be between six and eight, several sources said.

Nadine (Gopherlady) is going to kick their butts

We will not comment on these rumors or not rumors until December 19, which is the next time that we allow recently registered posters to begin posting.

Not sure this is actually humous.

I'm just glad it's not me.

In other news, for a while now I have been keeping this quiet, but will mention it now.

I have decided I will not be posting on signing day, instead I will be working on my commentary for the Quick Lane Bowl. I feel at this time, this is the best decision for me. I'd like to thank Gopherhole, Gopher Lady, and all Gopherhole staff for not banning me for several months.

Please respect my decision.

Whoops. Apparently the Gopherhole staff monitors social media and saw my Instagram posts of me and my buddies doing blow after Sparlimb won the fake Axe.

I’m glad we have all gotten to the point now that we don’t care that players are suspended. No big deal. Minor. Handled internally. Happens everywhere. Enter other common justification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad we have all gotten to the point now that we don’t care that players are suspended. No big deal. Minor. Handled internally. Happens everywhere. Enter other common justification.

Does Spoofin need a hug?

Only if you get consent first. Video preferably. Can’t play it too careful

It’s been so long since I’ve been hugged I will happily give zman my consent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been so long since I’ve been hugged I will happily give zman my consent.

Honored? Creeped out? Honored? Creeped out?

I might need to see a photo to decide.

Top Bottom