2018 Season Other Bowl Games Thread

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wisconsin with 14 points in less than a minute to go up early on Miami.

I like Wisconsin's chances.
They want to finish strong after their last game.

Looking a little cool in New York. New York however is a fun place to visit. Wouldn't want to live there.

Watching WI vs Miami. Both offenses look bad. Miami can't hold on to the ball...cold weather must be hurting their widdle FLA hands. Whiskey QB Coan is terrible. Hope he plays next season.

If Miami and G-Tech are representative of the ACC, then that conference is garbage.

Last edited:

Wow, Miami is awfully unimpressive. Particularly on offense. Making Wisconsin look better than they are.

Venue does not look ideal for spectators either.

Maybe the ACC was just really sh**ty this year.

Wow, Miami is awfully unimpressive. Particularly on offense. Making Wisconsin look better than they are.

Venue does not look ideal for spectators either.

Well.......Rozier is a horrible quarterback. Why he was starting makes no sense.

Well.......Rozier is a horrible quarterback. Why he was starting makes no sense.

The other QBs sex video posted after his driving around with wads of cash video on his insta is why.

They do not play tackle football in the ACC from what I can tell.

The other QBs sex video posted after his driving around with wads of cash video on his insta is why.

Since when does Miami frown on that sort of thing?

If that's true, that's just pure classic Miami. Funny.

Orlovsky and to a lesser extent Golic have tried to tell us about the Miami playmakers on offense and the great Richt Cane defense all night...and the Big Ten team just continues to ass kick drive after drive.

Wisconsin could have shown a little class by taking a knee with 13 seconds left on the clock and a 25 point lead, but no, gotta punch it in for 6 more.... but alas, it’s Wisconsin. What was their coaching staff thinking. Classless decision.

Apparently Buttliema left his cards when he left for the SEC.

Last edited:

Wisconsin gets a first and goal from the Miami 2 with about 1:30 left in the game leading 28-3 and Miami with no timeouts. What do they do? Take a knee? No - two runs and a touchdown in the final seconds. I'm sure Miami fans are loving those stinking Badgers now.

Thanks for the link. That kid was born two cents short of buck.

That guy was a 4 star QB..... No idea how. Very elusive but so was Demry. His throwing wasnt good at all.

It shows it matters which highly rated recruits a coach brings in. We've seen that first hand with busts like Hayo, Alipate, Brewster etc.

GM

Wisconsin gets a first and goal from the Miami 2 with about 1:30 left in the game leading 28-3 and Miami with no timeouts. What do they do? Take a knee? No - two runs and a touchdown in the final seconds. I'm sure Miami fans are loving those stinking Badgers now.

I don't think running two bland plays (very slowly) is insulting anyone.
Almost more insulting to take a knee inside the 5.

If WI passed or ran some trick play, I'd call it rubbing it in, but this was just straight handoffs. "If you don't like it, stop us." type running plays.

Wisconsin could have shown a little class by taking a knee with 13 seconds left on the clock and a 25 point lead, but no, gotta punch it in for 6 more.... but alas, it’s Wisconsin. What was their coaching staff thinking. Classless decision.

Apparently Buttliema left his cards when he left for the SEC.

Nah

If the gophers were in that position, I'd want Fleck to go for it.

I don't blame Wisconsin, actually, I respect them for going for it.

Maybe the ACC was just really sh**ty this year.

They were for a couple years now.
They're records are inflated because they still play 4 non-conference games which bolsters their computer rankings.

Nah

If the gophers were in that position, I'd want Fleck to go for it.

I don't blame Wisconsin, actually, I respect them for going for it.

Also, if the score was 40-something or 50-something... but in the 20's or 30's, just play.

Also, if the score was 40-something or 50-something... but in the 20's or 30's, just play.

It's actually not much different than when Leidner scored a TD against UNLV with 43 seconds left to put us up 51-23 in the 2013 opener. Didn't see anyone complain about it then.

Miami kids have shot their mouths off cockily for years...I love seeing Wisconsin punching them right in the face.

Big Ten held out of the CFP two years in a row, so making an emphatic statement on national tv not all bad.

Miami kids have shot their mouths off cockily for years...I love seeing Wisconsin punching them right in the face.

Big Ten held out of the CFP two years in a row, so making an emphatic statement on national tv not all bad.

Big Ten west no less. Outscoring opponents 69-13.

If there were a University whom I would not feel bad about running the score up against, Miami-FL would be very close to the top of that list.

Top Bottom