MJ Anderson Re-Commits to Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Awesome! We had miss you too! Welcome back!

There will be plenty of humble pies along the way. He'll put in the hard work.

Nice little commitment video he put together. Simple but cool. I’d rather a kid decommit and look around than save their spot and go behind the staff’s back with visits elsewhere so I think he actually went about it the right way. That way the staff aren’t blindsided and can look around like they did with Darius Robinson for example.

I was excited when he committed the first time because he’s got the build and athleticism to be a really solid run stuffing DE that can probably kick inside on passing downs. It’s hard not to feel really optimistic about the future of the DLine. Very stout up the middle with some great athletes on the outside.

Sounds like the kid is needy for attention.

Or, he was struggling with what could be the biggest decision he's made in his life. Folks sometimes have second thoughts they need to work through.

Or, he was struggling with what could be the biggest decision he's made in his life. Folks sometimes have second thoughts they need to work through.

This times about a million. This is a really big decision for these kids and for some of them, it's about a lot more than just football. As a fan, I certainly get tired of the committing/de-committing, but as an adult (only a partially responsible one), I want these kids to come to the decision that is right for them.

Top Bottom