B1G Confidence: Ranking conference teams most likely to win their bowl games (8. MN)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Nick:

There are nine bowl games involving B1G teams. Here is my confidence (from least to most likely) of who will defend the honor of Rutgers, Illinois, and the rest of the conference’s unfortunate.

8. Minnesota vs. Georgia Tech: FAPJ! Farewell Already Paul Johnson is (probably) next in the line of hokie catchphrases and dudeness that Minnesota head coach P.J. Fleck will use as a rallying cry to broadcast on social media and emblazon on the team’s uniform. Minnesota has too much time to prepare for an option team. As much as I’d like Johnson, the triple-option aficionado and nick-named Dollar General Steve Spurrier who along with Duke’s David Cutcliffe and Spurrier could form the college football version of the Highwaymen, and Georgia Tech to amass 300 rushing yards in his final game as head coach, his 5-7 record in bowl games gives me little faith in Tech’s ability to beat Minnesota.

https://saturdaytradition.com/big-t...ce-teams-most-likely-to-win-their-bowl-games/

Go Gophers!!

Meanwhile the rest of the country is predicting a Tech win. After this week's player losses, it seems more likely. Hopefully "Nick" is correct.

His number one is Michigan state

Like the team that had to comeback to beat rutgers?

I am not confident in a gopher victory but that is a pretty dumb game to be most confident in

Lol didn’t read the initial post

8. Minnesota vs. Georgia Tech: FAPJ! Farewell Already Paul Johnson is (probably) next in the line of hokie catchphrases and dudeness that Minnesota head coach P.J. Fleck will use as a rallying cry to broadcast on social media and emblazon on the team’s uniform. Minnesota has too much time to prepare for an option team. As much as I’d like Johnson, the triple-option aficionado and nick-named Dollar General Steve Spurrier who along with Duke’s David Cutcliffe and Spurrier could form the college football version of the Highwaymen, and Georgia Tech to amass 300 rushing yards in his final game as head coach, his 5-7 record in bowl games gives me little faith in Tech’s ability to beat Minnesota.

Some brutal writing here for a supposed pro. That last run-on sentence would give my English teacher an aneurysm.

Top Bottom