Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Washington Denies Transfer Rumors

Instead of speculating, I just asked him. Why not go right to the source?

What transfer rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    What transfer rumors?
    +1

I think rumors is the wrong word. Transfer talk seems applicable. Plenty of people on here and other media platforms have predicted he would transfer, many of them within this season.

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    I think rumors is the wrong word. Transfer talk seems applicable. Plenty of people on here and other media platforms have predicted he would transfer, many of them within this season.
    Most people are idiots.

if I were IW, I’d deny the rumors too even if it were true. I don’t think anyone is going to say, “Yes, I’m transferring.” during a postgame press conference.

He gone!
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Someone explain what bad "body language" he does (speaks?)? Is it bad if you don't walk like you're in front of a drill sergeant?

If it's something happening behind closed doors like chronically not making eye contact when a coaches are talking to him, then I might buy it.

Pitino should just say: "I'm putting him on the bench until he proves to me he can play better."
    Last edited by bfast; 12-12-2018 at 05:21 AM.
    "If these rafters could talk, imagine the stories they would tell... of the teams, and the players... the moments and the memories that have made Williams Arena one of the cathedrals of college basketball..."

Quote Originally Posted by Winasota Gopher View Post
    What transfer rumors?
    Yup.

Nice job giving voice to faceless pukes on a message bird by asking that question

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Most people are idiots.

Yes

It was a good question, to give him a chance to knock down the speculation. Not that it'll stop people from speculating, but you'll never do that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Yup.

Nice job giving voice to faceless pukes on a message bird by asking that question
    I think it's a perfectly valid question, and kudos to Nadine for asking. My question is, it's not possible Nadine is the only reporter who's been wondering the same thing, is she? So why not ask? Washington is a big boy, seems to be pretty mature, he can handle it.

just a really odd question if you ask me....a post game press conference sort of question? I don't think so.

even if he was/is considering transferring he isn't going to say yes in this situation. its like asking that question its almost like you want to start some drama/distractions for this team

Is this comment like, "We have complete confidence in Coach Defilippo!"?

Yeesh, way to START transfer rumors outside of a speculation fueled reactionary fan message board.

Next time why don't you demand to know from Michael Hurt if is brother is coming here.

Hard hitting questions there, Acosta.