Several U Football Players Face Discipline

Someone on the bowl game thread said it's Teague (the true freshman DL) and K Martin (starting LB), who are missing.

Would've been a non-issue if the U/Coyle/Fleck would've simply stated that those two had violated team rules and would not be playing or traveling to Detroit. It'd be over and done with and not even discussion during the game or mentioned in the game coverage, likely.

It has always been a minor issue. The Strib tried to make it more than it was and Fleck and the U gave them the middle finger.

Sadly you're one of the few that doesn't understand.

Insult those who say things you don't agree with. That is the way of internet discussion, boys and girls.

Not meant to be an insult, just a reminder that this isn't a crisis.

It will be mentioned. As will the number of young players we have. As will finally breaking the streak against Wisconsin. As will many other things. Heck, they'll probably talk about basketball at some point. Non-Gopher fans who watch will forget most of it.

Insult those who say things you don't agree with. That is the way of internet discussion, boys and girls.

Was this hashed out in the Atlanta newspapers? Message boards? I think you need to investigate...you should be riled up about this as well if Ga Tech was not 100% honest with all of us.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unlikely -- or it would be mentioned far less. Either way, a substantial improvement over how it will be now.

They'd mention it once or twice either way. Just like injuries or anything else. This outrage is only local, and only among a small group of people. My guess is that Cashman missing the bowl game due to NFL prep will be brought up more than anything else.

47 Pages of crap on a minor issue. Gophers_4life, maybe now you can be at peace since the games about to start. Unbelievable.

Was this hashed out in the Atlanta newspapers? Message boards? I think you need to investigate...you should be riled up about this as well if Ga Tech was not 100% honest with all of us.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is that Rochelle person doing? She should be all over this. Why do the tax-paying people of Georgia not know why Charlie Thomas is not there? What an outrage!

What is that Rochelle person doing? She should be all over this. Why do the tax-paying people of Georgia not know why Charlie Thomas is not there? What an outrage!

There's at least a 60 percent chance that Rochelle and Gophers_4life are the same person.

It has always been a minor issue. The Strib tried to make it more than it was and Fleck and the U gave them the middle finger.

...amplified by the “realist fans” on this site. I repeat: non-issue, none of our business. G4L is a total troll. Ignore List him and stop quoting the moron.

Last edited:

The media in this town is just dying to nail the Gophers. That is their conditioning. They are chasing a nothing burger.

In this case I’m glad PJF has said almost nothing because that’s what this is...

Exactly, if they are going to run that 6-8 players are suspended with nothing to back it up why should Fleck throw them a bone. Let them look stupid. I would guess it is unusual to NOT have a player suspended for the bowl game amongst all teams.

Ed Hochuli set the standard for how big a head ref’s arms should be.

Last edited:

How does this label compare to "real fans" or just "fans"? Is there a chart I can refer to so I too can belittle people who disagree with me?

Hush. Go back to sleep. Fleck didn’t fail again. It’s just a bad dream.

I know how it works. Be consistently negative and you get “belittled” when called on it. Be consistently positive and it’s a free for all.

Last edited:

In this case I’m glad PJF has said almost nothing because that’s what this is...
Absolutely. From what I remember, it was mentioned one time, during an injury delay, and that was it. No big deal. And, no specifics, just these guys aren't playing. Make your own determination, right? In my opinion, in the end, handled exactly right. Screw the inquiring minds. ?

Absolutely. From what I remember, it was mentioned one time, during an injury delay, and that was it. No big deal. And, no specifics, just these guys aren't playing. Make your own determination, right? In my opinion, in the end, handled exactly right. Screw the inquiring minds. [emoji6]

^^^^^So this.

It was a non-story from the beginning blown up by a media that hates the U. Screw’em. Handled perfectly by PJ and the U. Until they start to treat you fairly rather then simply trying to tear you down constantly, give them nothing more than what you have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hope the 100 “suspects” and the “innocent fans” can move forward from this suspension scandal. The amount of time ESPN spent on it during the game must have been tough to endure.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Phew! Thank goodness that intrigue is over. Now G4L can find something else for which he can drone on .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom