Several U Football Players Face Discipline

"The alleged team rule violations reported from the sources do not involve assault or violence. Sources cited reasons for the disciplinary action, and the names of some players involved, but since those details have not been confirmed, the Star Tribune is not publishing that information. The number of players disciplined is said to be between six and eight, several sources said."

Holy misleading thread title Batman

The word “charges” has an implication

As a fan, I am becoming less interested in this Quick Lane Bowl by the minute. It never ends.

What some people will do to get out of going to Detroit.

Oh great, now the announcers can spend the entire game talking about the latest scandal. I will be putting the game on mute.

Probably all his recruits. /s

I will say this could be a lot of things that aren’t at the level of accused gang rape.

True. Only these things might be proved true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even the least bit worried. Is there really anyone on this board that doesn't think Fleck will handle whatever this is? I have complete confidence in Fleck and his abilities to handle anything in this area. It's just another part of the process. Fleck also seems to have great communication with Coyle/leadership. Relax Gopher fans, we're in good hands.

Not even the least bit worried. Is there really anyone on this board that doesn't think Fleck will handle whatever this is? I have complete confidence in Fleck and his abilities to handle anything in this area. It's just another part of the process. Fleck also seems to have great communication with Coyle/leadership. Relax Gopher fans, we're in good hands.

I've no doubt that whatever it is will be handled with due care. What is irritating is when matters of behavior and breach of team protocol do not allow for the best team to be on the field. One irritated fans perspective. They want fans, right?

Thought all this would go away with PJ?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I agree. Fleck had some unfortunate situations while at WMU that he took full responsibility for, I think he learned a lot from that. We caught a glimpse of it when he pretty quickly moved on from his highest rated recruit who faced assault and battery charges.

Thought all this would go away with PJ?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk
Wondered who would be the first a-hole to be happy to see this happen to Fleck. Now I know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom