***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back at The Barn before a long layoff, a couple of intriguing story lines exist. Who starts for McBrayer. If it's Jelly, how long of a leash does he have and does he step up in a starting role. If it's Stull, does that send a strong message to Jelly that he's falling far down the rotation? The other story line is obviously the potential return of Eric Curry. Would love to see him get some PT in each half.

Blow them out early and let's have a dominating win.

'GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back at The Barn before a long layoff, a couple of intriguing story lines exist. Who starts for McBrayer. If it's Jelly, how long of a leash does he have and does he step up in a starting role. If it's Stull, does that send a strong message to Jelly that he's falling far down the rotation? The other story line is obviously the potential return of Eric Curry. Would love to see him get some PT in each half.

Blow them out early and let's have a dominating win.

'GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curry out tonight. Gonna give him the night off because next game not for another 11 days. Not gonna rush it!

GO GOPHERS!!!

Last edited:

Game notes list Stull as the probably starter, not IW. Washington will need to improve his body language, attitude and decision-making on the court if he wants more playing time. He'll get time tonight with McBrayer gone.

Probably smart to wait on Curry, you shouldn't need him tonight and you get 10 more days before the next game. Get him 2 non-conference games to play before the Big 10 gauntlet.

Still must have greatly improved since the Oklahoma St game where he couldn't even find a minute on the floor to become the starter that quickly. Incredible turnaround since Saturday when he was still considered out of shape. Nice to see that type of improvement in just a couple of days. If that is linear for the rest of the season we'll win the national championship.

Still must have greatly improved since the Oklahoma St game where he couldn't even find a minute on the floor to become the starter that quickly. Incredible turnaround since Saturday when he was still considered out of shape. Nice to see that type of improvement in just a couple of days. If that is linear for the rest of the season we'll win the national championship.

:D

Go Gophers!!

Stull is a better shooting version of that flop artist who plays for the Badgers. If he can knock down the open 3 and play reasonable defense there is a role for him on this team.

Stull is a better shooting version of that flop artist who plays for the Badgers. If he can knock down the open 3 and play reasonable defense there is a role for him on this team.

Better shooter? Yes. No comparison athletically.

I’m as anti-Davison and wisconsin as anyone. But Stull isn’t better than him.

Davison is a dumpster fire on the offensive end so far this year. Maybe he will progress to his mean from last year; maybe not.

Davison is a dumpster fire on the offensive end so far this year. Maybe he will progress to his mean from last year; maybe not.

You’re right. And Stull is averaging 2.5pts per game while barely playing for a team that is perceived to not be as good as the team Davison is logging 30mpg for.

We can all hate on Davison. We can’t pretend we’d rather have Stull on this roster.

Believe it or not, Davison’s 1.6AST/1.2TO ratio is better than Stulls A/TO ratio. Though pathetic that he averages under 2 assists per game playing 30+ minutes.

Gonna miss these seats. Oh well. Have to explain to my wife why and that will be the worst part. Go Hophers. Please crush North Texas

Gonna miss these seats. Oh well. Have to explain to my wife why and that will be the worst part. Go Hophers. Please crush North Texas
Looking to sell some tickets?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Little sloppy... forcing shots

The big guys are getting some good inside looks but need to be willing to take a 5 foot jumper. Murphy and Oturu both passed up several easy shots to force an extra pass. Those are good shots, knock 'em down boys!

Coffey the best player ever at contorting his body into weird positions and still sinking the shot.

Wow nice defensive stop followed by the best ball movement I’ve seen all year. Keep that up.

IW with 5 assists already

If IW can embrace the role as a facilitator and play within the flow of the offense he could be an assist machine. A poor mans Rajon Rondo.

IW with 5 assists already

When he doesn’t overdribble and doesn’t force shots me makes our team pretty good. Issue being he usually overdribbles and forces shots.

Not even close, he is the best ball handler on the team

Top Bottom