***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

He's been a pretty willing and effective passer all year but even more so tonight. At this point, I like Washington more than Pitino but I will admit that Pitino's techniques may have done some good with IW.

technique = wait until your hand is forced to play him?

That’s where Dupree is missed.

I don't think our defense should be affected this much against North Florida by Dupree being out. Effort is lacking I think, which is on both Pitino and the players. Happens plenty when we have a full roster, too.

Love the pass first version of Washington. If that guy would show up on a nightly basis he could easily be the starting PG for this team.

Kalscheur having a tough night shooting.

What is the Gopher assist record?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s where Dupree is missed.

I don't think our defense should be affected this much against North Florida by Dupree being out. Effort is lacking I think, which is on both Pitino and the players. Happens plenty when we have a full roster, too.

This kind of effort is very common against teams like North Florida. Would expect the U to pull away in the second half, usually how it works in these games.

Love the pass first version of Washington. If that guy would show up on a nightly basis he could easily be the starting PG for this team.
A mini-me Ricky Rubio...

It’s frustrating that we’re tied with North Florida.

Bet Pitino told IW not to take a shot tonight, just focus flow and assists. Need to foul out their big guy 0.

Wow touch pass

Bet Pitino told IW not to take a shot tonight, just focus flow and assists. Need to foul out their big guy 0.

Well if he did the IW is in trouble as he's taken 2 shots.

Haha, he wanted that assist to Coffey, as he should!

Jelly would have 4 more assists if our guys would convert easy shots. Really solid game by #11.

That’s why Murphy isn’t a point guard

Wasington could easily be 12-13 assists if guys would finish on some of these great passes.

What can Murphy possibly be pissed about. He’s airmailed two tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al-Farouq Aminu's brother. Plays for the Trailblazers

No. 0 is the whitest dude in the game and Hurt has played. Unless they are adopted, I don’t think this is correct.

Yes, but one was at the end of the shot clock where he ended up with the ball far from the basket.

The other was when he caught it 1 second left on the clock after a jump ball.

Haha I agree; for us this kind of effort is very common against teams like North Florida. Hence my frustration. I don't think all teams have this ailment and I think it points to bigger issues w/ this team.

Single game assist record is 16. 11 puts you tied for 5th.

Top Bottom