***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Embarrassing game tonight- my optimism for the year is dwindling - hopefully EC will resurrect it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Bill Self felt embarrassed that his #1 team only beat New Mexico St by 3 at home?

Kalsheur cant even make a lay up tonight- sheesh

We are going to beat a team we should beat. It’s not a pretty win. To keep this in context at least we didn’t lose to Penn like Villanova.

LOL, Kalscheur can't even hit a free throw tonight. He played solid defense though. Just one of those nights.

Ridiculous! NF has been shooting the lights out from inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have. We've given them a lot of open looks early in the shot clock though.

Having stull in the game makes me nervous. Guy is a turnover waiting to happen

You're more melodramatic than a middle than a middle school girl.

I literally made one comment the entire thread and you whine about it. Who's being dramatic? Put me on ignore or STFU.

Some nights are like that. The issue is that we have no other outside shooters without Dupree.

Very true- especially with Still not being as advertised.

So much fun watching the skills and confidence displayed by Isaiah Washington tonight. Seeing-eye passes and end-of-game big buckets.

I hope everyone isn't expecting Curry to jump into the lineup and solve all our deficiencies. He's going to be rusty and he'll be breaking right in to the conference schedule. He'll certainly help, but don't expect miracles immediately.

Embarrassing game tonight- my optimism for the year is dwindling - hopefully EC will resurrect it!

Can’t agree with you, your in game glasses are clouding you vision. The game was never in doubt and Gabe got this game out of his system. IW has a very good game.

Having stull in the game makes me nervous. Guy is a turnover waiting to happen

I don't remember him at UM-W but I can't imagine how he was as productive as he was. Does have some kind of injury we don't know about?

Embarrassing game tonight- my optimism for the year is dwindling - hopefully EC will resurrect

Relax Francis. Missing a couple key players and our sharp shooter is off.. that's going to happen.

Washington had a great night, hope he can keep it going.

Stull, ugh. What a disappointment.

Part of the reason this team is so frustrating for me is because it seems like they can play so much better.

Can’t agree with you, your in game glasses are clouding you vision. The game was never in doubt and Gabe got this game out of his system. IW has a very good game.

The game was never in doubt? Uff da. I don't know how many Minnesota sports fan can say that.

"Never in doubt" may be a bit hyperbolic, but we did close it out nicely and got the win. Definitely big to see Washington play like he did tonight. If he can stay within himself and the system like he did in this one, he will do just fine this year.

So much fun watching the skills and confidence displayed by Isaiah Washington tonight. Seeing-eye passes and end-of-game big buckets.

IW was certainly the bright spot tonight. Played awesome all game, if he can play like this moving forward good things will happen for this team. Murphy was Murphy, another boring double double :)

Glad they got the W, would have been a route if any of the great looks would have fallen. Washington could easily have shattered the single game assist record with a little help from his friends.

I literally made one comment the entire thread and you whine about it. Who's being dramatic? Put me on ignore or STFU.

Definitely not going to STFU. Checks and balances, my friend. You're here to call games losses before halftime and I'm here to call you on it. Every time.

But you do you...

Really like Katz compared to most of the big 10 play by play guys.

Definitely not going to STFU. Checks and balances, my friend. You're here to call games losses before halftime and I'm here to call you on it. Every time.

But you do you...

You're a real hero.

Top Bottom