***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Washington's passes tonight are at a whole different level....how he can see some of these passing lanes is beyond me.

Has Oturu already regressed- awful defense and getting blocked by guys 3 inches shorter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be the ankle. Maybe he wasn’t ready to go tonight.

Stull needs to take that open 3 instead of pump faking and driving right into the defense. If there’s one thing he’s good at, it’s shooting.

Stull may be the least athletic D-1 player in the nation. Wow. It's like watching a pink elephant playing basketball.

Has Oturu already regressed- awful defense and getting blocked by guys 3 inches shorter

Puts the ball on the floor almost every time he touches it. When he does, it seems like he can't elevate and he gets stuffed. If UNF does it, wait til the B1G boys get him.

Stull needs to take that open 3 instead of pump faking and driving right into the defense. If there’s one thing he’s good at, it’s shooting.

The Joey King school of basketball.

Washington's passes tonight are at a whole different level....how he can see some of these passing lanes is beyond me.

I think it has to do with confidence. He’s playing with more and more swag with every assist.

Stull may be the least athletic D-1 player in the nation. Wow. It's like watching a pink elephant playing basketball.

Yeah, he has been very disappointing to this point. Bringing very little to the floor on either end.

This team has been taking turns stepping up in the pre-season with the exception of the consistent play of Murphy. Glad Jelly is taking his turn tonight ! Many of his team members looked bored .

16 assists is the single game record according to the TV guys....Washington would have destroyed that if guys made their shots. Hope he gets there, he deserves it. Hope Pitino leaves him out there for the rest of the game.

This team has been taking turns stepping up in the pre-season with the exception of the consistent play of Murphy. Glad Jelly is taking his turn tonight ! Many of his team members looked bored .
They're going to sleep walk right into a loss here.

Gabe just can't buy a basket tonight....so many good looks, shots that have been falling most of the season just won't go for him tonight.

How many times has IW thrown the perfect entry pass only to have our guy double pump, and not go up with it off the pass? We are missing easy buckets.

Christ will someone on this team just go up with the ball.

AC has got to stop shooting. Pass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Washington is the only player on the team who has made a basket since the 13 minute mark.
Though he has only made 1

Nice double double by jelly- hope it's not in vain. Nice to see him make some short-mid distance shots and not be forcing 3s.

16 assists is the single game record according to the TV guys....Washington would have destroyed that if guys made their shots. Hope he gets there, he deserves it. Hope Pitino leaves him out there for the rest of the game.

Follow along

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tough night shooting. If Kalscheur and Coffey just shoot 30% from 3, we are up by 15. Got to keep going to the rim and get layups or foul shots.

Need to take out an insurance policy on the rim tonight

Their big guy's out- get Murphy going inside now

5 turnovers from murphy tonight... all seem easily correctable

We'd be a solid upper tier Atlantic Sun team.

Not sure north Florida is any good, but they’ve played well tonight.

We can’t shoot tonight but other than that we have looked better than we did in some other games

Embarrassing game tonight- my optimism for the year is dwindling - hopefully EC will resurrect it!

Top Bottom