***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mats, you aren't going to get a better shot than a 2 footer. Shoot the damn ball!!!

No. 0 is the whitest dude in the game and Hurt has played. Unless they are adopted, I don’t think this is correct.

You're right. That guy could be Finnish. I thought I saw a 0 on Aminu's brother but maybe I was hallucinating.

Hard to see what anyone saw in Stull. He looks like he should be playing at St Thomas.

I guess Pitino thought lightening might strike twice with a UW-Milwaukee transfer.

GK can’t buy a bucket. I wish he would run back on defense instead of posing for almost every shot.

Gabe can’t buy a hoop andNF can’t miss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excited to see all the threads calling for Gabe to be cut. Slumped shoulders and not making shots. Or is it OK because he isn’t IW?

When you're 0 for 9, might be a good idea to take the ball to the basket a couple times, maybe get to the FT line. Shootees need to see the ball go through the net, no matter where from.

If Gabe would hit 25% from 3 tonight....we would be up by 12. STRUGGLING

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I guess Pitino thought lightening might strike twice with a UW-Milwaukee transfer.

Rob Jeter is on our staff. Rob Jeter used to be his coach at UWM. Pretty sure this wasnt just a shot in the dark.

IW tied for 4 th most assists in a game at 12

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So much great ball movement and open looks, the shots just aren't falling. If they were this game would be a route and IW would have about 20 assists.

IW would easily have 20 assists. Is he 2 or 4 points from a double-double? I hope he gets it for a great game.

Is NoFla that good or are we in a letdown kind of mode?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Excited to see all the threads calling for Gabe to be cut. Slumped shoulders and not making shots. Or is it OK because he isn’t IW?

Well, perhaps his "body language" is less discernible.

Opponent has to be taken into account but this version of IW would be one heck of PG for this team. Breaking down guys off the dribble, great passes, taking smart shots. He has the ability to play at a speed that is faster then everyone else on the court, when he harnesses that speed the way he is tonight he can do some amazing things out there.

I blame the poor shooting on the gold uniforms. [emoji41]

Has Oturu already regressed- awful defense and getting blocked by guys 3 inches shorter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuhl is awful- won't see the floor during Big 10 season unless there's foul trouble or garbage time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom