***OFFICIAL NORTH FLORIDA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

When he doesn’t overdribble and doesn’t force shots me makes our team pretty good. Issue being he usually overdribbles and forces shots.

Not even close, he is the best ball handler on the team

and he needs to hold his own on the defensive end. Otherwise the quick guards in the B1G will abuse him.

How many shots within 5 feet have we missed? We have to make those easy buckets.

We are letting NoFla stay too close to us. We should be up by double digits.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How many shots within 5 feet have we missed? We have to make those easy buckets.

We should be up a dozen with all those missed bunnies. Our big guys need to go up with their shots without hesitating.
Some really good court awareness by IW so far tonight. That's encouraging.

Are we seeing a Coffey transformation the last ten days?

Murphy forcing it isn't his game

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We should be up a dozen with all those missed bunnies. Our big guys need to go up with their shots without hesitating.
Some really good court awareness by IW so far tonight. That's encouraging.

7 assists, 0 turnovers, high fiving and butt slapping his teammates, and putting in effort on the defensive end. It’s encouraging.

The fact that hurt looks out of place in this game really speaks to how overmatched he is in the big ten. Just not strong or quick enough. Glad he is a nice kid though

Love Murphy but he forces it in like that around three Big Ten guys and he will not fare well.

Washington lays a perfect pass on Hurt. Then Hurt makes a knuckleheaded decision.

Hurt disappointing. You see him have a wide open right handed layup, but had to go not only his strong hand, but the left side of the basket, leading himself to getting blocked. He is a junior, no?

Hurt disappointing. You see him have a wide open right handed layup, but had to go not only his strong hand, but the left side of the basket, leading himself to getting blocked. He is a junior, no?

Don’t think he had he angle to make it on the right

No, going to the side of the basket where the defender was. See Jimmy JamesMD's post.

Don’t think he had the angle to go on the other side

He would’ve been shooting backward

Sloppy half but liking the all the IW assists. This team would get a boost if he continues to play within the offense.

Not great half, but up by one

Where has this IW been? REALLY good half for him. Was like he was toying with the defense.

Outside of IW having a phenomenal half (why can't he just play like that all the time??) we look ugly. Low energy on defense and a lot of missed open shots / bunnies. Frustrating that we don't come out crisp and dominate a team like NF.

Hurt looks lost..playing horrible.

IW with 8 assists and playing under control

Murphy needs to let the game happen.

Coffey is solid

Missing DM on defence

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Where has this IW been? REALLY good half for him. Was like he was toying with the defense.

He's been a pretty willing and effective passer all year but even more so tonight. At this point, I like Washington more than Pitino but I will admit that Pitino's techniques may have done some good with IW.

Top Bottom