View Poll Results: When will the gophers have their first loss?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coppin State

    0 0%
  • Rhode Island

    0 0%
  • Wisconsin

    0 0%
  • @ Michigan

    10 55.56%
  • Illinois

    0 0%
  • @ Michigan State

    5 27.78%
  • Other

    3 16.67%
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Default Prediction of first loss

    With the team 9-0, I'm curious as when people/fans think the team will or if the team will suffer its first loss. I listed the next 6 games and put other. If other is the choice, put in the comments what game you think it will be or put if you think the team will go undefeated (wishful thinking right?)


  2. #2

    Default

    B10 game #2 at Michigan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default

    Really? Thinking about a loss?

  4. #4

    Default

    Some time during the 2019-20 season.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    104

    Default Prediction of first loss

    National championship against UCONN


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upnortgopherfan View Post
    National championship against UCONN


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really? Thinking about a loss? Lindsay wouldn't like that.

  7. #7

    Default

    Why add a jinx to it. Stupid to tease fate. Not predicting, bound to happen but still not predicting it.

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Like a few have stated, can't predict a loss and why we even talking about a loss in the first place? Let's enjoy this magical moment.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean2144 View Post
    Like a few have stated, can't predict a loss and why we even talking about a loss in the first place? Let's enjoy this magical moment.
    yup

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blkroll View Post
    B10 game #2 at Michigan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn't mean to jinx us today, but....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Coon Rapids
    Posts
    2,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blkroll View Post
    Didn't mean to jinx us today, but....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jinxes are not real

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blkroll View Post
    Didn't mean to jinx us today, but....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're responsible for this. Stay clear of Lindsay if I were you.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    You're responsible for this. Stay clear of Lindsay if I were you.
    Let’s predict wins instead of losses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •