Starters tomorrow

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
Stull or IW? In place of McBrayer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope IW. Gotta see what he can do. Let him get some run as a starter.

Start IW only if he’s displayed better body language as decision making in practice since last game otherwise go with Stull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IW..... Not even close. Stull has got more to prove than just about anyone. I haven't looked at his film from Mil. But he hasn't impressed me.... Looks out of shape and slow.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Stull can’t defend. He was destroyed a couple times Saturday. Washington chooses not to defend. There is a difference.

If Stull starts, I won’t renew my season tickets. Shows Pitinos unwillingness to adapt his style to help his players.

Also, do we know if Oturu is out? I’m guessing he warms up but doesn’t play. Start Stockman. Curry (hopefully) and Omersa will need to step up. Bigs have to stay out of foul trouble.

Should be IW. I'd start Rudrud before I'd start Stull.

Also, do we know if Oturu is out? I’m guessing he warms up but doesn’t play. Start Stockman. Curry (hopefully) and Omersa will need to step up. Bigs have to stay out of foul trouble.

What happened to Oturu?

What happened to Oturu?

Rolled/sprained ankle towards the end of the Arkansas St game. Was helped off the floor and worked with the trainers. Was walking postgame but gingerly.

Rolled/sprained ankle towards the end of the Arkansas St game. Was helped off the floor and worked with the trainers. Was walking postgame but gingerly.

Ugh. Well if ever there was a good time. For sure don't play him tomorrow and give him 2 weeks off.

Oturu is playing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'd start Washington and Curry. Play Curry about 5 minutes at start of each half and then have 10 days off to see how the knee responds. Play Oturo only if Curry and Stockman have major foul issues.

IW's ball handling will be needed during B10 play.

Cool. I saw some clips but he didn't mention Oturu. Him playing will help. Hopefully he can take it easy, play 15-20 minutes and rest for a week.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd start Washington and Curry. Play Curry about 5 minutes at start of each half and then have 10 days off to see how the knee responds. Play Oturo only if Curry and Stockman have major foul issues.

IW's ball handling will be needed during B10 play.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stull can’t defend. He was destroyed a couple times Saturday. Washington chooses not to defend. There is a difference.

If Stull starts, I won’t renew my season tickets. Shows Pitinos unwillingness to adapt his style to help his players.

Going to repost this for my own sake. Need to make sure I don't forget this promise. Will add the caveat that if Pitino is fired, I may renew my tickets.

Going to repost this for my own sake. Need to make sure I don't forget this promise. Will add the caveat that if Pitino is fired, I may renew my tickets.

if this is the case, please don't renew

What if, just what if stull comes out and knocks down a couple of threes early and we get off to a great start? Not just tonight, but what if stull becomes a starter in the future because he hits some threes early for us and we continue to get off to good starts. Then McBrayer, Washington, and Oturu come off the bench and give us quality minutes! Just sayin! I dont expect because Stull starts that he will get a ton of minutes, but seems we always get off to really slow starts. Maybe this will change things.

Hurt gets the start.
Stull can't defend and Isaiah hasn't earned it.

Total slap in I.W.. face to not start. Stull has not deserved anything. This is the second year that Coach P. has played mind games with Washington. It looks like he is making the decision for Washington to transfer pretty easy. Pitino could coach him up and bring out his talent rather than scream at him, give him the shortest leash in Gopher history and then bench him all together. What a waste of talent. This is so sad for the Gopher BB nation. At least Coach and his staff is doing a great job of recruiting for 2019 to fill the four openings.

This is your line in the sand? Tonight you walk into Williams and look up at the scoreboard for the starters and there it is, #31. At that point in time you say "I'm out". This is a December game vs North Florida and...that's it? Pitino getting fired gets your season tickets back, so do you root for a failed season? Very Strange.
This team is a work in progress. I'm not sure how things are going to shake out but I'm very cautiously optimistic. Who starts vs North effing Florida is not going to make any difference to me how I enjoy the season. It's a journey and NO one knows how things are going to turn out. Enjoy.

Top Bottom