Brady's Patriots Lose in Miricle Finish

A lot of the older Gopher fan base still hate Brady for his miracle comeback against the Gophers.

Thread title should have been: Former Michigan QB Brady's Patriots Lose in Miracle Fashion... Then it would have been OK :)

I like it!

The poster crying posted this last week: It was 71 degrees in Austin yesterday. I miss the snow though, I won't lie. Thanks for your dedication to these interview recaps SON. I appreciate your efforts.

No miracle football plays can be posted, but dam, the weather in Austin though! LMAO

The Pats demise should be posted wherever possible.

Last edited:

Wild finish. And number 27 for the patriots gave a half hearted effort and didn’t decide to run full speed until it was too late.

Wild finish. And number 27 for the patriots gave a half hearted effort and didn’t decide to run full speed until it was too late.

That could cost them a first round bye and home field. That seems more like something the Vikings would do.

Uh, it's the off-topic board. where else would someone post a wacky end to a pro football game?

Use to call that play on the playground all the time.

A lot of the older Gopher fan base still hate Brady for his miracle comeback against the Gophers.

Huh? Are we thinking about navarre or was there another miracle comeback I've blocked from memory?

Top Bottom