Shooter: 17 S&C coaches paid more than $300K, U pays its S&C $270K

Doyle at Iowa, $700,000 -with Bowl bonus. You get what you paid for. However, we certainly have an improvement from Klein.

What's with all the talk with the S&C coaches lately?

IM not from here- This shooter guy----his full time job is to take shots at the U of M sports? Seems like an odd job description for a local media person.

Is this salary only or total compensation? Pension/401k, health insurance coverage and type, commuting distance, available school options for the kiddos, cost of living, and opportunity for coffee with Coyle are all important factors, among others, for any employee to consider in total compensation.

Doyle at Iowa, $700,000 -with Bowl bonus. You get what you paid for. <b>However, we certainly have an improvement from Klein</b>.

Based on?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on?????

There is a new website giving out stars for strength and conditioning coaches. Face it, Klein was a low-two star coach, this new guy, mid-threes.

Based on?????

+1. Nice try but I've tried several times already to get an answer out of pete smith as to his reasoning on our strength and conditioning system previously to no avail.

+1. Nice try but I've tried several times already to get an answer out of pete smith as to his reasoning on our strength and conditioning system previously to no avail. Personally I believe he is just talking out of his rear.

IM not from here- This shooter guy----his full time job is to take shots at the U of M sports? Seems like an odd job description for a local media person.

that seems to be the job title for all our local media.

Top Bottom