Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Quote Originally Posted by dlw4gophers View Post
    Not sure how it can’t be. #1 and #3 recruit. Plus a top 20 player and a libero that is top 100.
    There were some volleyball writers that were touting it as the nation's best class even before Wenaas committed. Adding her just further solidified it for a lot of them.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

They are going to be fun to watch. Hugh nailed down a great class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius L Hoops View Post
    Three of the four are Under Armour First Team All-Americans. But the article at Gophersports.com says this about Shaffmaster "She comes to Minnesota as Prep Volleyball's No. 16 recruit on the Senior Aces list." I thought she was in the top three in the country. Did something happen? [Oops. My mistake. That might have been Wenaas who was in the top three.]
    Last edited by let'sbeclear; 11-13-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Default rankings

Quote Originally Posted by let'sbeclear View Post
    Three of the four are Under Armour First Team All-Americans. But the article at Gophersports.com says this about Shaffmaster "She comes to Minnesota as Prep Volleyball's No. 16 recruit on the Senior Aces list." I thought she was in the top three in the country. Did something happen? [Oops. My mistake. That might have been Wenaas who was in the top three.]
    Landfair is #1, Wenaas is #3, Shaffmaster has been around # 15 for the last year. If you look up different ranking, you will find players in different numerical order. This is a good indication that Hugh will have a lot of talent to work with. Now it is up to the staff to develop it.

Well, that was a letdown.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    "The significant problems we face can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein