Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

I assume you are making a comparison to Davison. I think Brad has us all fooled by his going to church all the time, giving any credit for good things that he accomplishes to God and the great people around him, I mean C'MON! He's really pulling the wool over our eyes when he visits the children's cancer wards on a Saturday night or Serving in food kitchens on Sunday s and Holidays. That sneaky little rascal. Evil comes in many forms. Making a few unintentional hard fouls on a Basketball court ain't one of them.

You take being a homer to a whole new level

I assume you are making a comparison to Davison. I think Brad has us all fooled by his going to church all the time, giving any credit for good things that he accomplishes to God and the great people around him, I mean C'MON! He's really pulling the wool over our eyes when he visits the children's cancer wards on a Saturday night or Serving in food kitchens on Sunday s and Holidays. That sneaky little rascal. Evil comes in many forms. Making a few unintentional hard fouls on a Basketball court ain't one of them.
We all know the priests are perfect...

We all know the priests are perfect...

Not surprising you would have trouble recognizing very good qualities in a College athlete. You guys have had a lot of unfortunate issues with your own "Student athletes" doing other things on the weekends.

Unintentional? And if you think going to church makes you a good person, yikes.

Unintentional hard fouls? Maybe you should go look back at the tape? They are obviously dirty fouls to anyone that is not concerned about the uniform that he wears. Hard fouls are one thing, but dirty play to intentionally hurt your opponent is a sign of a person's true character. Very hypocritical analysis on your part, attending religious functions does not give one a free pass.

Not surprising you would have trouble recognizing very good qualities in a College athlete. You guys have had a lot of unfortunate issues with your own "Student athletes" doing other things on the weekends.

You might want to google Quintez Cephus before you throw stones, pal.

Hey, the priest had many outward good qualities and helped many. That didn't make them perfect when they did wrong.
Davison may be an upstanding person in his faith. He is also a cheap shot player in basketball. The nastiest and meanest basketball I ever experienced was a time I played in a church league tournament. Those boys were cutthroat, whiny and mean.

I get the impression you're still sore because once upon a time Mitch Lee swooped into MadTown with his posse, and had their way with your women. You'll never live that down...HA!

I get the impression you're still sore because once upon a time Mitch Lee swooped into MadTown with his posse, and had their way with your women. You'll never live that down...HA!

Yeah! That's it! You nailed it. You sound like you're proud of it! Not surprising.

Hey, the priest had many outward good qualities and helped many. That didn't make them perfect when they did wrong.
Davison may be an upstanding person in his faith. He is also a cheap shot player in basketball. The nastiest and meanest basketball I ever experienced was a time I played in a church league tournament. Those boys were cutthroat, whiny and mean.

You gotta admit. This has juiced up the rivalry a little. Can't wait till Jan 3rd.

Unintentional hard fouls? Maybe you should go look back at the tape? They are obviously dirty fouls to anyone that is not concerned about the uniform that he wears. Hard fouls are one thing, but dirty play to intentionally hurt your opponent is a sign of a person's true character. Very hypocritical analysis on your part, attending religious functions does not give one a free pass.

This is ridiculous. There is no way in he11 that you can tell what is in his heart and his mind. He plays hard and relentless. Sometimes things happen. He apologized to Hauser. They are long time friends. To judge his character for a accidental hard foul is makes you look small and petty. I'm sure your not, and I don't want to judge your character over a post on this board.

This is ridiculous. There is no way in he11 that you can tell what is in his heart and his mind. He plays hard and relentless. Sometimes things happen. He apologized to Hauser. They are long time friends. To judge his character for a accidental hard foul is makes you look small and petty. I'm sure your not, and I don't want to judge your character over a post on this board.

No one outside of Madison thought the nut shot was an accidental hard foul. It was an intentional cheap shot which makes him and the school look terrible.

Ok, how many other times have you ever seen another accidental nut shot in a game? He got caught, of course he is going to apologize. And how many other “good people” would do that in a game? It is very rare. Are you saying he is klutzy and can’t control his arms when he runs? Hard play is not the problem, it is dirty cheap shots to hurt people that is the problem. It defines a person’s character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's the over/under for eventual pages on this thread? He's got 2-1/2 more years of competition, and he's a massive tool, so he's going to continually do more and more tool moves.

Ok, how many other times have you ever seen another accidental nut shot in a game? He got caught, of course he is going to apologize. And how many other “good people” would do that in a game? It is very rare. Are you saying he is klutzy and can’t control his arms when he runs? Hard play is not the problem, it is dirty cheap shots to hurt people that is the problem. It defines a person’s character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have had our own horrendous problems with bad characters, far worse than this young man.

Recent footage of the gritty Davison taking another charge.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Recent footage of the gritty Davison taking another charge.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Beautiful!

Look, i'm sure Davison is a fantastic kid off the court and by all reports is a model citizen. However, there is no arguing that he is a doosh on the court and has crossed the line of sportsmanship numerous times. He needs to grow up.

Delete this thread, why waste time on this tool!

He’s ridiculous

Brad Davison: choir boy gone bad? Perhaps just impulse control issues. You decide. But whatever the case, pray for him!

brad davidson reminds me a grayson allen anyone agree? both are hated

our rival is hated as much as duke

Who is Wisconsin's rival ? If you ask UW fans they will not say Minnesota. At least not in basketball as for over a generation they have been fighting it out with MSU.

Who is Wisconsin's rival ? If you ask UW fans they will not say Minnesota. At least not in basketball as for over a generation they have been fighting it out with MSU.

In the standings it has been MSU for much of the Bo Ryan years. Make no mistake though the rivalry with Minnesota is huge. I doubt that will change if Minnesota can stay out of trouble for more than 2 years in a row. :eek:

On a head to head basis, Minnesota and Wisconsin have been very close over the last generation:
Since the 2000-2001 season
Wisc has 16 wins, MN has 15 wins
And vs MSt they are behind win 15 wins vs 20 loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom