Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

I said it deserves a suspension. There is no reason for anyone to hurt someone off the court either.
Tripping someone on the court? Punching someone in the balls. Is this guy a basketball player or what?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I really like the Gophers team but honestly I wouldn't trade him for anyone on your roster. I feel Brad will be a catalyst for multiple B1G championships for the Badgers.
I also believe him when he says he didn't mean to hit Joey Hauser (His friend) in the nads. I don't think he was raised to be a liar. Thanks for the bump.

Never forgive the refs for the blatant trip against Mason that cost us the game last year. Dirty punk player.

Even though it was meaningless, for both teams, from a postseason standpoint, that one really sticks in my craw as much as any game in recent memory. Our season had gone down the sh*tter due to the injuries and suspensions, but instead of mailing it in the guys played an inspired game and earned a win, ending that annoying streak in Madison. It was a really gutty and clutch effort by the team. I mean, we were down to effin Gas at center down the stretch, and we still won the game! The fact that it doesn't show as a "W" in the record book is a complete travesty and a fiction.

I really like the Gophers team but honestly I wouldn't trade him for anyone on your roster. I feel Brad will be a catalyst for multiple B1G championships for the Badgers.
I also believe him when he says he didn't mean to hit Joey Hauser (His friend) in the nads. I don't think he was raised to be a liar. Thanks for the bump.

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I enjoyed all parts of your post. You wouldn't trade flopper for anyone on the Gophers, multiple BIG championships, didn't mean to hit Hauser ("his friend"). Comedy gold.

you have one of the lowest basketball IQ’S in the history of the world

What a joke. He wouldn’t even start for the gophers. And he totally hit the guy on purpose. The kid is an ass.

What a joke. He wouldn’t even start for the gophers. And he totally hit the guy on purpose. The kid is an ass.

Agreed, a total dirt ball. You would think pride would keep a guy from hitting a guy in the balls.

. Multiple Big championships? Really wouldn’t wait for that. How do you know he wasn’t raised to be a liar? A guy that plays like he does should never be believed. I still remember the Mason trip last year. I suppose he is Nate’s friend too?

Agreed, a total dirt ball. You would think pride would keep a guy from hitting a guy in the balls.

Didn't you guys have a guy on your football team Named Decker? Wasn't his nickname the "Nut Puncher" ?
I dunno if Brad is related to him. Possibly! I don't know if Decker also tripped people.

It looked pretty intentional to me, I don't think he planned it but when the situation arose he took advantage of it, with the trip of Mason it is not a one time event either, it is part of his thought process.

Didn't you guys have a guy on your football team Named Decker? Wasn't his nickname the "Nut Puncher" ?
I dunno if Brad is related to him. Possibly! I don't know if Decker also tripped people.

He bagged a nice looking wife.

For what it's worth, my father knew him from his time at Maple Grove and said that he was a really nice kid. Doesn't mean that he isn't a dirty player and a flopper.

For what it's worth, my father knew him from his time at Maple Grove and said that he was a really nice kid. Doesn't mean that he isn't a dirty player and a flopper.

They teach that in Sconny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I am sure you think he is an emotional catalyst for your team, but you don’t run by and punch a guy in the nads by accident, you don’t step over and stick your knee out to trip a guy by accident. Think about what you are saying. He is a dirty player and would have been benched by most coaches for that type of conduct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will never know if it was intentional. Fans of his team will see the tape one way, fans of the Gophers another. Really like the kid but would have given him a one game suspension as he is crossing the line emotionally when he endangers others. I do not think it should result in hate, but to each his own.

We will never know if it was intentional. Fans of his team will see the tape one way, literally everyone else another. Really like the kid but would have given him a one game suspension as he is crossing the line emotionally when he endangers others. I do not think it should result in hate, but to each his own.

FTFY

LOL. You wouldn't trade grab, clutch, trip and punch guy for Jordan Murphy or Amir Coffey? Sure.

Multiple titles? Lol. He's already a sophomore and I wouldn't consider you the favorites this year.

Wisconsin may go to the ncaa tournament while Davison is there but they wont be winning any big ten titles while hes there.

Wisconsin may go to the ncaa tournament while Davison is there but they wont be winning any big ten titles while hes there.

Time will tell. Just think how close the Gophers were to getting this horrible person playing for their team. Crazy to think the holier than thou fan base was one accepted offer from having to deal with that cancer on thier team.

Time will tell. Just think how close the Gophers were to getting this horrible person playing for their team. Crazy to think the holier than thou fan base was one accepted offer from having to deal with that cancer on thier team.

He was pretty much set to go to Wisconsin by the time we offered, committed there just a few days later. Ryan James was confused as to why we bothered offering at that point. If nothing else, he was not a high priority recruit for us.

He is actually a really good kid off the court, spends a lot of his time volunteering and is good with the media.

However, he's still about as unlikeable as you can be on the court.

The Gophers were not remotely close to getting this dirty player (not horrible person) playing for their team. The Gophers offered 4 days before he committed to Becky. It was a token offer by Pitino to appease the local coaching community and at that point there was zero chance he was going anywhere other that wisconsin.

Yes, the quickest way to get around a screen is to hold your arms out to the side. Squeezing your arms into your body and avoiding contact slows you down.

It’s easy to pretend being a great person for show. Your actions reveal your true character. My mom taught Larry Fitzgerald for a year at Holy Angels. She’d always mention Larry being arrogant among the other students, where as Troy Bell, she couldn’t say enough superlatives about his character. Troy even asked her to write a recommendation letter for him to Boston College. By all accounts Larry has grown up and seems to be a great person.

Last edited:

It’s easy to pretend being a great person for show. Your actions reveal your true character. My mom taught Larry Fitzgerald for a year at Holy Angels. She’d always mention Larry being arrogant among the other students, where as Troy Bell, she couldn’t say enough superlatives about his character. Troy even asked her to write a recommendation letter for him to Boston College. By all accounts Larry has grown up and seems to be a great person.

I’m not really seeing your point with these examples

I assume you are making a comparison to Davison. I think Brad has us all fooled by his going to church all the time, giving any credit for good things that he accomplishes to God and the great people around him, I mean C'MON! He's really pulling the wool over our eyes when he visits the children's cancer wards on a Saturday night or Serving in food kitchens on Sunday s and Holidays. That sneaky little rascal. Evil comes in many forms. Making a few unintentional hard fouls on a Basketball court ain't one of them.

Top Bottom