Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

Almost every ref will call a charge there if the offensive player lowers their shoulder and extends their arm. It's been a point of emphasis for refs with the arm this year, not that we'd know though with all the dumb foul calls and missed calls.
I’m just as mystified by the kick.

Exactly. I didn’t notice until I rewatched after your post. Definitely an attempted trip or kick. No real impact on the play, but what is this guy doing/thinking? Weird.
I could forgive the guy 1-2 dirty plays and then he changes his ways. But it is constant with this guy. And the whining and pouting to the ref as soon as he hits the deck in any situation. Yuck.

Look at this sh#t.

He'll never play in the barn again -- so we've got that going for us. I can't tell in the video, does he do a "Howard" face slap on Stephens while he's going down? If so, can we get him banned for the rest of the season?

He'll never play in the barn again -- so we've got that going for us. I can't tell in the video, does he do a "Howard" face slap on Stephens while he's going down? If so, can we get him banned for the rest of the season?
He’ll coach St Thomas.

Sure looks like it. Par for the course with this d$$%^

It is quite amazing how Davison has found a home in the brain of so many people who post on this site.
I suppose he is amused by it.

It is quite amazing how Davison has found a home in the brain of so many people who post on this site.
I suppose he is amused by it.
When Davison's days at Wisconsin end people here and really anywhere outside of the state of Wisconsin will forget all about him. He gets attention for all the wrong reasons right now which is a shame because he is a pretty good basketball player when he isn't doing all the dirty/cheap crap.

His nut punching ways make for interesting message board conversations but I think you might be overestimating just how much people actually care about the guy.

When Davison's days at Wisconsin end people here and really anywhere outside of the state of Wisconsin will forget all about him. He gets attention for all the wrong reasons right now which is a shame because he is a pretty good basketball player when he isn't doing all the dirty/cheap crap.

His nut punching ways make for interesting message board conversations but I think you might be overestimating just how much people actually care about the guy.
That’s the thing about Davison. Some of the stuff he’s done (mainly the nut punches) has taken attention away from the fact he’s been a pretty darn good college basketball (Big Ten) player. He made his own bed in that regard.

I was just glad he had such a crappy last game at the Barn. He missed a lot of wide open shots. i was sure he was going to hit some miracle shot to win it.....and we'd have to hear about forever.

He did make the 2 free throws that put the game on ice. When he was the guy we ended up fouling pretty much knew he’d make both.

Davison has proven himself as a player and a person.

Issue for him is the player portion ends soon. Him as a person will stick with him for a long time.

Very little respect if any for people who conduct themselves that way and that lingers for a long time.

Once you're known to be that type of person, it doesn't scrub off.

Top Bottom