Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Players should start "unintentionally" trying hurt Davison.
    I don't think actually trying to hurt him is the solution, I do think every time from now on you play against him he should come out of it bruised feeling like he was in a boxing match. There are ways to do this without generating any fouls or real injuries. To bad some of the old, old, old timers aren't around and able to teach these techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodburyTim View Post
    Perhaps you are right, but I know if I acted like that, especially on national television, my old man would have not so subtly told me to quit acting like a piece of garbage. 8, 10, 12 or 20 years old, wouldn't have mattered.
    At the end of the day, his behavior is reflecting poorly on his family, community, and Minnesota high school hoops. If I were watching casually somewhere else in the country, I'd be asking where a jerk like that came from, much as I wondered the same thing about Allen.

Davison's deal needs to be solved on the court by an opposing player. League wont do crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Block M View Post
    Davison's deal needs to be solved on the court by an opposing player. League wont do crap.
    Court justice is the most fitting, but I doubt that stops him. Suspension from not playing would. But I agree the league won’t do anything until he seriously hurts someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Block M View Post
    Hire John Chaney so he can send in the goons.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveMilesTarver View Post
    Hire John Chaney so he can send in the goons.
    Bring out the gimp.

Not sure if that one was intentional but with his reputation he's not going to get the benefit of the doubt.

November 17, 2007
    The Metrodome

For sure cheap shot by decker.
    Did he do that multiple times per season?

Without question, Davison needs to feel some of the same cheap shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    For sure cheap shot by decker.
    Did he do that multiple times per season?
    The difference is Gopher fans have no problem admitting what Decker did was a cheap shot and stupid. When it comes to Davison, I’ve heard every excuse in the book from WI fans. He could take his shoe off and throw it at someone and their fans would say it was an accident.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    The difference is Gopher fans have no problem admitting what Decker did was a cheap shot and stupid. When it comes to Davison, I’ve heard every excuse in the book from WI fans. He could take his shoe off and throw it at someone and their fans would say it was an accident.

Given the split of our fans on here defending various players in various forms of potential rape in the past few years, I wouldn’t make that leap next time we have a dirty play. The biased idiots are heard because they’re much larder.

Also, we got boned on a lot of targeting calls...but go and look at some football game threads and you’ll see tribalism on ones that probably are targeting.

Blog Entries

Multiple flops over two years. Multiple tripping and kicking his foot out at or under players. Now two cases were he hit an opponent in the balls. Total punk. Should be sitting on the bench as a punishment. This is the stuff a kid does when he is overmatched athletically.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Multiple flops over two years. Multiple tripping and kicking his foot out at or under players. Now two cases were he hit an opponent in the balls. Total punk. Should be sitting on the bench as a punishment. This is the stuff a kid does when he is overmatched athletically.
    The good news is that he has developed a reputation and it will be tougher for him to pull his crap as the officials will be on the lookout for it. Unfortunately though he will probably have to seriously injure a player before anything will ever have a chance to truly change. Some players are just dirty and he is clearly one of those players.