Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Wow. I already hated that little fu&kweasel. Thank you Pitino for not recruiting him. Someone needs to rip his ACLs apart.
    No penalty for this clear attempt to undercut Murphy, right! I hate people who do things like this to defenseless airborne players.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Are you going to be okay with me saying we would be better off if we had Davidson instead of redshirt guy this year?
    I don’t at all understand how those are related. In theory yes we’d be better with an additional guard that can contribute in any way as it appears we are sorely lacking in that department

It's a national talker.

This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career. It's not like he's ever going to quit this sh!t.

A lot of wisconsin fans on twitter saying things like "not sure why Minnesota hates when he does this, he is from there and learned it there" as if we all thought it was awesome when he pulled this **** in high school

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    It's a national talker.

This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career. It's not like he's ever going to quit this sh!t.
    One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    On one hand, yes. On the other hand, can you imagine the darling martyr that jerk would become if he were out there playing without a nose?

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    In hockey this behavior would not last.

This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career.
    That literally made me LOL. Well done.

You're talking 3rd-tier pro league in Estonia, right? That's the only shot he has at a pro career.

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    That literally made me LOL. Well done.

You're talking 3rd-tier pro league in Estonia, right? That's the only shot he has at a pro career.
    I pity Estonia if this happens.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    A lot of wisconsin fans on twitter saying things like "not sure why Minnesota hates when he does this, he is from there and learned it there" as if we all thought it was awesome when he pulled this **** in high school
    I've seen excuses from WI fans saying Davison just lost his balance or that it looked like he was starting to go after the rebound. Of course there is no evidence of either one of these things.

This is an obvious and blatant dirty and a cheap brand of basketball. I will never criticize college **kids**, but I will criticize dirty and cheap play. The refs should be heavy handed with players who have a history of this kind of play, no place for this in basketball. These are not a series of coincidences and accidents. A weird thing to want to be known for in a sport. Very strange for sure.

Former player trying to defend this. No one is coordinated enough to look up and stick their leg out at the same time I guess.

McBrayer 38% 9.6 ppg, 3 assists per game

Davison 42% 11.2 ppg, 2 assists per game

I hate that the little nerd gets so much attention for mcbrayer type of production.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldteam View Post
    McBrayer 38% 9.6 ppg, 3 assists per game

Davison 42% 11.2 ppg, 2 assists per game

I hate that the little nerd gets so much attention for mcbrayer type of production.
    He's got talent. But I think he tries to initiate contact way too much instead of just playing. He had a layup attempt in the second half where he turned it over because he tried to draw a foul instead of just going up strong. Just play man.

On one hand, yes. On the other hand, can you imagine the darling martyr that jerk would become if he were out there playing without a nose?
    On the plus side he would bear a stronger visual resemblance to Lord Voldemort.