Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

He’s a competitor.

Man to man defense, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Man View Post
    He’s a competitor.
    Among the dirt bags. He ranks up there. Yes he is a competitor in his own way. Ick.

What's best is immediately after the whistle blows he starts pointing the other way like the guy he punched committed the foul. This guy is one of the biggest jackasses alive and I won't be eating at Maple Grove Raisin Canes when he is working there in three years.

LOL

"I hope my son grows up to be just like him"

All seriousness though - seems like he has a good heart for people and the community. As an athlete that can relate to that level of visible competitiveness, we definitely make some dirty plays on occasion.

Last edited by bfast; 12-09-2018 at 04:20 AM.
    "If these rafters could talk, imagine the stories they would tell... of the teams, and the players... the moments and the memories that have made Williams Arena one of the cathedrals of college basketball..."

What's the saying: I'm not angry; I'm just disappointed. He doesn't have to do this crap. This stuff reflects badly on his HS program and Minnesota HS hoops, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    What's the saying: I'm not angry; I'm just disappointed. He doesn't have to do this crap. This stuff reflects badly on his HS program and Minnesota HS hoops, too.
    He is from MN? Why do we hate one our north star state sons? Why do the gophs not recruit those kids. Oh, we did? And he turned us down......oh I see. If we can’t get the best or the second best from our own state we are doomed to be bottom of the big ten

Maybe now refs will see him for what he really is -a dirty player, and start calling blocks instead of charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharchyCharch View Post
    He is from MN? Why do we hate one our north star state sons? Why do the gophs not recruit those kids. Oh, we did? And he turned us down......oh I see. If we can’t get the best or the second best from our own state we are doomed to be bottom of the big ten
    I really dislike these kind of posts. Yes Davison has done alright and Washington has struggled. But Washington was player of the year out of New York and much higher rated. Pitino went with him. Yesterday Davison scored zero points, had four fouls and embarassed his entire program. I think the kid is bad news. So quit pretending we missed out on an all star. He wouldn’t be starting in front of McBrayer or Coffey. He is a jackass. I am glad he is not with the gophers.

And it's not just Gopher fans who think he's a dbag. He is quickly becoming the next Grayson Allen - except not nearly as talented. It's too bad he does this crap. He is talented enough to be effective without all of the antics.

On BTN's highlight show last night I was expecting them to give a little exposure to the low blow and nothing. Dirty plays need to be highlighted and called out by the media. It might discourage them. Has Brad issued an apology?

No kudos yet to the refs for getting this right. My guess is that is a tough thing to catch and maybe why dirty players can get away with it. Nice job zebras for not letting him get away with it.

He's been well schooled on how to feed it into the middle, just have to make sure it is expected.

Professes to be Christian on his Twitter..but behaves like a pos

Quote Originally Posted by CharchyCharch View Post
    We did not

Off topic here, but the Badgers margin for error this season seems to be about as low are ours, maybe lower. They are very well coached and their disciplined style lends to success without a huge talent margin. However, as I look at their roster (including Davison), I think they are right on the edge of not having enough talent. So far, so good for the Badgers this year and its seems they are destined for a good season, but I don't think its a lock.

Agreed that Davison is the ultimate Tool Boy.