Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

The final five minutes of that game was gold. Clank, clank, clank....

Wow you nailed it. The clanks seemed louder than normal and they came one after another after another as they saw a five point deficit turn into a twenty point deficit in a short span. Just an awful finish to the game for the badgers. I am surprised though they didn’t get more chippy at the end and that Davison after playing so poorly for 30 minutes (0-8 from the floor) didn’t do something dumb.

25 pages!!!

This guy is only a freshman! 100 pages 3 years from now?!?

My favourite moment was when Brevin Pritzl tried to get the defensive board and knocked it in for Oregon in the last minute and a half haha:clap:

Won't have to see this guy go for anyone's nuts until next fall.

I know most people on here don't like him very much, but there are some on here who think that not getting him was a huge swing and a miss for pitino. Last night he was 1-5 from the field and finished with 3 points. I know its 1 game, but as a junior wisconsin needs more production than that out of him. The reason i bring this up is because the last couple of years people on this forum have been ripping people for being no shows on certain nights. Can you believe if davison was on the gophers and we went to nc state last night and davison was a no show! This board would be going nuts! haha With that being said, im glad we have who we have and im glad wisconsin has who they have!

Yeah....I watched the Wisconsin/NC State game last night. They absolutely despise Davison. I guess in their game from the previous season....he was flopping all over the place. He managed to become the Wolfpacks most despised player despite no conference affiliation and only one (now two) game/s.

Love to see him have clunker of games. Don't like to see other MN players that cross over do well either. Reuvers was horribly average. Wahl looked good in his limited minutes.

He is having a solid year by wisc. standards...second leading scorer on team....would he start for the gophs ? maybe would he be the best player of the bench if he did not start ...for sure

He is having a solid year by wisc. standards...second leading scorer on team....would he start for the gophs ? maybe would he be the best player of the bench if he did not start ...for sure
Which makes the no show last night on the road even worse.

Davison should not start for the Badgers, let alone Minnesota. He's slow, lacks explosion, is not a playmaker, and does not shoot particularly well.

Davison going to UW was the best thing for the Gophers. He stinks.

I know most people on here don't like him very much, but there are some on here who think that not getting him was a huge swing and a miss for pitino. Last night he was 1-5 from the field and finished with 3 points. I know its 1 game, but as a junior wisconsin needs more production than that out of him. The reason i bring this up is because the last couple of years people on this forum have been ripping people for being no shows on certain nights. Can you believe if davison was on the gophers and we went to nc state last night and davison was a no show! This board would be going nuts! haha With that being said, im glad we have who we have and im glad wisconsin has who they have!
I haven't checked his stats, but it seems that his efficiency is down from his first two years. At the least, he's had some real clunker games. I wonder whether the amount of scorn and negative attention he's gotten is affecting his psyche and his game.

I haven't checked his stats, but it seems that his efficiency is down from his first two years. At the least, he's had some real clunker games. I wonder whether the amount of scorn and negative attention he's gotten is affecting his psyche and his game.

White boy getting all the benefit of the doubt in WI. Gard should send his A$$ to the bench.

Its hard to compare 8 games to full seasons but his SOS is significantly lower so far this year. He is shooting worse on 3s, better on 2s than his career averages. 95% on the line through 8 games.

He is shooting less than his freshman and sophomore year, which is kind of odd to already see that in the non-conference portion of the schedule. Rebounds are up, assists are down.

I haven't watched them play because I hate watching wisconsin play so I can't speak to the eye test. I just don't think I could root for him if he were a Gopher. He was hard to watch in HS.

He's a decent player that if he wasn't such a tool on the court would probably only be an after though.

Hahahahaa, Davison gets teed up as he tangles with an Iowa guy setting a screen with thirty seconds left in a three point game. This guy is just a loser. Iowa goes on 21-2 run to end game until Wisconsin gets a garbage lay up at the end.

Davison grabbed the defenders leg as he curled around the screen, pulled the leg out to make it look like the Iowa screener fouled him by sticking his leg out, and the flopped! What a total idiot. What will this guy come up with next?

Davison grabbed the defenders leg as he curled around the screen, pulled the leg out to make it look like the Iowa screener fouled him by sticking his leg out, and the flopped! What a total idiot. What will this guy come up with next?
Incredibly cheap play.

Just saw Bucky get outscored 21-2 at the end, minus the gimme layup to blow a huge lead.

I just saw the timberwolves blow a 15 point lead with 2 minutes to go. Yes, two minutes to go. LMAO

You can watch some horseschit basketball and you really don't have to try.

To top it off, I got to see that major tool, brad davidson, act the fool.

What a night of hoops!

He didn’t just hook his arm. He purposely tried to hit him in the junk.

Davison is one of the dirtiest players in the conference in a long time. Greg Gard enables the behavior, and is as complicit as his cheap shot guard. Both Davison and Gard are bad for the game.

Top Bottom